- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 659672, 12 pages
Examples of Stability of Tensor Products in Positive Characteristic
Universidad Autónoma, “Benito Juárez” de Oaxaca, Mexico
Received 5 June 2011; Accepted 3 July 2011
Academic Editor: V. Futorny
Copyright © 2011 A. S. Argáez. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. S. Narasimhan and C. S. Seshadri, “Stable and unitary vector bundles on a compact Riemann surface,” Annals of Mathematics, vol. 82, pp. 540–567, 1965.
- M. Lübke and A. Teleman, The Kobayashi-Hitchin Correspondence, World Scientific Publishing, River Edge, NJ, USA, 1995.
- D. Gieseker, “Stable vector bundles and the Frobenius morphism,” Annales Scientifiques de l'École Normale Supérieure, vol. 6, pp. 95–101, 1973.
- A. Moriwaki, “Relative Bogomolov's inequality and the cone of positive divisors on the moduli space of stable curves,” Journal of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 569–600, 1998.
- A. Langer, “Moduli spaces of sheaves and principal G-bundles,” Proceedings of Symposia in Pure Mathematics, vol. 80, pp. 273–308, 2009.
- D. Mumford, Abelian Varieties, Oxford University Press, London and Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Bombay, India, 1970.
- C. W. Curtis and I. Reiner, Representation Theory of Finite Groups and Associative Algebras, Wiley Classics Library, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1962.
- D. Huybrechts and M. Lehn, The Geometry of Moduli Spaces of Sheaves, Aspects of Mathematics, E31, Friedrick Vieweg and Son, 1997.
- W. Fulton and J. Harris, Representation Theory: A First Course, vol. 129 of Graduate Texts in Mathematics, Springer-Verlag, New York, NY, USA, 1991.
- A. Tarski, A Decision Method for Elementary Algebra and Geometry, Rand Corporation Publication, 1948.