- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 901416, 8 pages
Recommendations for Diagnosis and Management of Osteoporosis in COPD Men
1Department of Internal Medicine, Naval Hospital of Crete, Chania, 73 200 Crete, Greece
2Department of Internal Medicine, Patras University Hospital, 26500 Rion-Patras, Greece
Received 28 April 2011; Accepted 21 June 2011
Academic Editor: L. Gennari
Copyright © 2011 Elias E. Mazokopakis and Ioannis K. Starakis. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Epameinondas Kosmas, Thys Van der Molen, Nikolaos Tzanakis, and Ioanna G. Tsiligianni, “Managing Comorbidity in COPD: A Difficult Task,” Current Drug Targets, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 158–176, 2013.
- Gourab Choudhury, Roberto Rabinovich, and William MacNee, “Comorbidities and Systemic Effects of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease,” Clinics in Chest Medicine, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 101–130, 2014.