- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 949686, 7 pages
An Open-Label Pilot Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Virgin Coconut Oil in Reducing Visceral Adiposity
1Healthy Lifestyle Cluster, Advanced Medical and Dental Institute, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Pulau Pinang 11800, Malaysia
2Department of Medicine, School of Medical Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Kelantan 16150, Malaysia
3Department of Sport Sciences, School of Medical Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Kelantan 16150, Malaysia
4Department of Pharmacology, School of Medical Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Kelantan 16150, Malaysia
Received 11 December 2010; Accepted 19 January 2011
Academic Editors: O. Badary, P. Cos, T. B. Vree, and T. W. Stone
Copyright © 2011 Kai Ming Liau et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Badlishah Sham Nurul-Iman, Yusof Kamisah, Kamsiah Jaarin, and Hj Mohd Saad Qodriyah, “Virgin Coconut Oil Prevents Blood Pressure Elevation and Improves Endothelial Functions in Rats Fed with Repeatedly Heated Palm Oil,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Salma Al-Sibaie, and Mohammad Y. Hajeer, “Assessment of changes following en-masse retraction with mini-implants anchorage compared to two-step retraction with conventional anchorage in patients with class II division 1 malocclusion: a randomized controlled trial,” European Journal of Orthodontics, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 275–283, 2014.