- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 953124, 8 pages
On Hyperideals in Left Almost Semihypergroups
Department of Mathematics & Computer Science, Faculty of Natural Sciences, University of Gjirokastra, Gjirokastra 6001, Albania
Received 7 June 2011; Accepted 11 July 2011
Academic Editors: A. V. Kelarev and A. Kiliçman
Copyright © 2011 Kostaq Hila and Jani Dine. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. Marty, “Sur une generalization de la notion de group, 8th Congres Math,” Scandinaves, pp. 45–49, 1934.
- P. Corsini, Prolegomena of Hypergroup Theory, Aviani Editore, 2nd edition, 1993.
- P. Corsini and V. Leoreanu, Applications of Hyperstructure Theory, vol. 5 of Advances in Mathematics, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2003.
- B. Davvaz and V. Leoreanu-Fotea, Hyperring Theory and Applications, International Academic Press, 2007.
- T. Vougiouklis, Hyperstructures and Their Representations, Hadronic Press, Palm Harbor, Fla, USA, 1994.
- K. Hila, B. Davvaz, and K. Naka, “On quasi-hyperideals in semihypergroups,” Communications in Algebra. In press.
- K Hila, B. Davvaz, and J. Dine, “Study on the structure of Γ-semihypergroups,” Communications in Algebra. In press.
- A. V. Kelarev, J. L. Yearwood, and M. A. Mammadov, “A formula for multiple classifiers in data mining based on Brandt semigroups,” Semigroup Forum, vol. 78, no. 2, pp. 293–309, 2009.
- A. V. Kelarev, J. L. Yearwood, and P. W. Vamplew, “A polynomial ring construction for the classification of data,” Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, vol. 79, no. 2, pp. 213–225, 2009.
- A. V. Kelarev, J. L. Yearwood, and P. Watters, “Rees matrix constructions for clustering of data,” Journal of the Australian Mathematical Society, vol. 87, no. 3, pp. 377–393, 2009.
- A. V. Kelarev, J. L. Yearwood, P. Watters, X. Wu, J. H. Abawajy, and L. Pan, “Internet security applications of the Munn rings,” Semigroup Forum, vol. 81, no. 1, pp. 162–171, 2010.
- A. V. Kelarev, J. L. Yearwood, and P. A. Watters, “Optimization of classifiers for data mining based on combinatorial semigroups,” Semigroup Forum, vol. 82, no. 2, pp. 242–251, 2011.
- M. A. Kazim and M. Naseeruddin, “On almost semigroups,” The Aligarh Bulletin of Mathematics, vol. 2, pp. 1–7, 1972.
- Q. Mushtaq and S. M. Yusuf, “On LA-semigroups,” The Aligarh Bulletin of Mathematics, vol. 8, pp. 65–70, 1978.
- Q. Mushtaq and S. M. Yusuf, “On locally associative LA-semigroups,” The Journal of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 57–62, 1979.
- Q. Mushtaq, “Abelian groups defined by LA-semigroups,” Studia Scientiarum Mathematicarum Hungarica, vol. 18, no. 2–4, pp. 427–428, 1983.
- Q. Mushtaq and Q. Iqbal, “Decomposition of a locally associative LA-semigroup,” Semigroup Forum, vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 155–164, 1990.
- Q. Mushtaq and M. S. Kamran, “On left almost groups,” Proceedings of the Pakistan Academy of Sciences, vol. 33, no. 1-2, pp. 53–55, 1996.
- P. V. Protić and N. Stevanović, “On Abel-Grassmann's groupoids,” in Proceedings of the Mathematical Conference in Priština, pp. 31–38.
- Q. Mushtaq and M. S. Kamran, “On LA-semigroup with weak associative law,” Scientiffic Khyber, vol. 1, pp. 69–71, 1989.
- Q. Mushtaq and M. Khan, “M-systems in LA-semigroups,” Southeast Asian Bulletin of Mathematics, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 321–327, 2009.
- Q. Mushtaq and M. Khan, “Topological structures on Abel-Grassman's grupoids,” arXiv:0904.1650v1, 2009.
- P. Holgate, “Groupoids satisfying a simple invertive law,” The Mathematics Student, vol. 61, no. 1–4, pp. 101–106, 1992.