- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Condensed Matter Physics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 961832, 5 pages
Theory of Isotope Effect in YBaCuO
Department of Physics, Beijing University, Beijing 100871, China
Received 31 July 2011; Accepted 24 August 2011
Academic Editor: H. Eisaki
Copyright © 2011 Fu-sui Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- X. J. Chen, V. V. Struzhkin, Z. Wu, H. Q. Lin, R. J. Hemley, and H. K. Mao, “Unified picture of the oxygen isotope effect in cuprate superconductors,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 104, no. 10, pp. 3732–3735, 2007.
- G. M. Zhao, V. Kirtikar, and D. E. Morris, “Isotope effects and possible pairing mechanism in optimally doped cuprate superconductors,” Physical Review B, vol. 63, no. 22, Article ID 220506, pp. 2205061–2205064, 2001.
- R. Zeyher and A. Gred, “Large isotope effect on Tc in cuprates despite a small electron-phonon coupling,” Physical Review B, vol. 80, no. 6, Article ID 064519, 2009.
- A. S. Alexandrov, Theory of Superconductivity from Weak to Strong Coupling, Institute of Physics Publishing, Bristol, UK, 2003.
- T. Ohno, “Cu(2) NQR study of isotope effect in high-Tc superconductor,” Journal of the Physical Society of Japan, vol. 69, pp. 131–137, 2000.
- F.-S. Liu and Y. Hou, General Theory of Superconductivity, chapter 3, Nova, New York, NY, USA, 2008.
- V. Z. Kresin and S. A. Wolf, “Colloquium: electron-lattice interaction and its impact on high Tc superconductivity,” Reviews of Modern Physics, vol. 81, no. 2, pp. 481–501, 2009.
- D. Zech, K. Conder, H. Keller, E. Kaldis, and K. A. Müller, “Doping dependence of the oxygen isotope effect in YBa2Cu3Ox,” Physica B, vol. 219-220, no. 1-4, pp. 136–138, 1996.
- H. Katayama-Yoshida, T. Hirooka, A. J. Mascarenhas et al., “Isotope effect in superconducting YBaCuO,” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 26, no. 12, pp. 2085–2086, 1987.
- G.-M. Zhao and D. E. Morris, “Observation of a possible oxygen isotope effect on the effective mass of carriers in YBa2Cu3O6.94,” Physical Review B, vol. 51, no. 22, pp. 16487–16490, 1995.
- J. P. Frank, Physical Properties of High Temperature Superconductors, vol. 4, World Scientific, Singapore, 1994.
- G. V. M. Williams, J. L. Tallon, J. W. Quilty, H. J. Trodahl, and N. E. Flower, “Absence of an isotope effect in the Pseudogap in YBa2Cu4O8 as determined by high-resolution89Y NMR,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 80, no. 2, pp. 377–380, 1998.
- F. Raffa, T. Ohno, M. Mali et al., “Isotope dependence of the spin gap in YBa2Cu4O8 as determined by Cu NQR relaxation,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 81, no. 26, pp. 5912–5915, 1998.
- D. R. Penn, M. L. Cohen, and V. H. Crespi, “Inverse isotope effects and models for high-Tc superconductivity,” Physical Review B, vol. 47, no. 9, pp. 5528–5530, 1993.
- D. R. Temprano, J. Mesot, S. Janssen et al., “Large isotope effect on the pseudogap in the high-temperature superconductor HoBa2Cu4O8,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 84, no. 9, pp. 1990–1993, 2000.
- P. M. Shirage, K. Kihou, K. Miyazawa et al., “Inverse iron isotope effect on the transition temperature of the (Ba,K)Fe2As2 superconductor,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 103, no. 25, Article ID 257003, 2009.
- G. M. Zhao, K. Conder, H. Keller, and K. A. Müller, “Oxygen isotope effects in La2-xSrxCuO4: evidence for polaronic charge carriers and their condensation,” Journal of Physics Condensed Matter, vol. 10, no. 40, pp. 9055–9066, 1998.
- F.-S. Liu, “High-Tc superconductivity enhanced by antiferromagnetism,” Chinese Physics Letters, vol. 6, no. 10, pp. 473–476, 1989.
- F. J. Ohkawa, “Auxiliary-particle theory of strongly correlated systems,” Journal of the Physical Society of Japan, vol. 58, no. 11, pp. 4156–4167, 1989.
- Fusayoshi J. Ohkawa, “Anisotropic cooper pairs in high-Tc superconductors,” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, Part 1, vol. 26, no. 5, pp. L652–L654, 1987.
- D. S. Fisher, A. J. Millis, B. Shraiman, and R. N. Bhatt, “Zero-point motion and the isotope effect in oxide superconductors,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 61, no. 4, p. 482, 1987.
- H. Matsukawa and H. Fukuyama, “Effective Hamiltonian for high-Tc Cu oxides,” Journal of the Physical Society of Japan, vol. 58, no. 8, pp. 2845–2866, 1989.
- F. S. Liu, K. D. Peng, and W. F. Chen, “Departures from the Fermi golden rule,” International Journal of Theoretical Physics, vol. 40, no. 11, pp. 2037–2043, 2001.
- F.-S. Liu and W.-F. Chen, “Necessity of exact calculation for transition probability,” Communications in Theoretical Physics, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 209–211, 2003.
- C.-P. Chou and T.-K. Lee, “Mechanism of formation of half-doped stripes in underdoped cuprates,” Physical Review B, vol. 81, no. 6, Article ID 060503, 2010.