- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 105479, 8 pages
The Swindon Foot and Ankle Questionnaire: Is a Picture Worth a Thousand Words?
Department of Rheumatology, Great Western NHS Foundation Trust, Swindon SN3 6BB, UK
Received 12 July 2012; Accepted 29 August 2012
Academic Editors: P. Voulgari and P. Wretenberg
Copyright © 2012 Rosemary Waller et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [1 citation]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hylton B. Menz, Keith Rome, Edward Roddy, Benjamin D. Chatterton, Sara Muller, and Martin J. Thomas, “Inter and intra-rater repeatability of the scoring of foot pain drawings,” Journal of Foot and Ankle Research, vol. 6, 2013.