- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Artificial Intelligence
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 105694, 9 pages
SOM-Based Approach for the Analysis and Classification of Synchronous Impulsive Noise of an In-Ship PLC System
Dipartimento di Elettrotecnica ed Elettronica, Politecnico di Bari, Via E. Orabona 4, 70125 Bari, Italy
Received 24 July 2012; Accepted 10 September 2012
Academic Editors: C. Kotropoulos and W. Lam
Copyright © 2012 G. Acciani et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- N. Andreadou and F. N. Pavlidou, “PLC channel: impulsive noise modelling and its performance evaluation under different array coding schemes,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 585–595, 2009.
- M. Tlich, H. Chaouche, A. Zeddam, and P. Pagani, “Novel approach for PLC impulsive noise modelling,” in Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on Power Line Communications and its Applications (ISPLC '09), pp. 20–25, Dresden, Germany, April 2009.
- M. Zimmermann and K. Dostert, “Analysis and modeling of impulsive noise in broad-band powerline communications,” IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 249–258, 2002.
- M. Tlich, H. Chaouche, A. Zeddam, and F. Gauthier, “Impulsive noise characterization at source,” in Proceedings of the IFIP Wireless Days Conference, 2nd International Home Networking (IHN '08), Dubai, United Arab Emirates, November 2008.
- H. Meng, Y. L. Guan, and S. Chen, “Modeling and analysis of noise effects on broadband power-line communications,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 630–637, 2005.
- M. Katayama, T. Yamazato, and H. Okada, “A mathematical model of noise in narrowband power line communication systems,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 24, no. 7, pp. 1267–1276, 2006.
- O. G. Hooijen, “A channel model for the residential power circuit used as a digital communications medium,” IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 331–336, 1998.
- D. P. Filev, R. B. Chinnam, F. Tseng, and P. Baruah, “An industrial strength novelty detection framework for autonomous equipment monitoring and diagnostics,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 767–779, 2010.
- G. Laguna and R. Barrón, “Survey on indoor power line communication channel modeling,” in Proceedings of the 5th Meeting of the Electronics, Robotics and Automotive Mechanics Conference (CERMA '08), pp. 163–168, Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico, October 2008.
- N. Pavlidou, A. J. Han Vinck, J. Yazdani, and B. Honary, “Power line communications: state of the art and future trends,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 34–40, 2003.
- S. Tsuzuki, M. Yoshida, Y. Yamada et al., “Characteristics of power-line channels in cargo ships,” in Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on Power Line Communications and Its Applications (ISPLC '07), pp. 324–329, Pisa, Italy, March 2007.
- J. Nishioka, S. Tsuzuki, M. Yoshida, H. Kawasaki, T. Shinpo, and Y. Yamada, “Characteristics of 440 V power-line channels in container ships,” in Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on Power Line Communications and its Applications (ISPLC '09), pp. 217–222, Dresden, Germany, April 2009.
- V. Degardin, M. Lienard, A. Zeddam, F. Gauthier, and P. Degauque, “Classification and characterization of impulsive noise on indoor power line used for data communications,” IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, vol. 48, no. 4, pp. 913–918, 2002.
- W. Bo, Q. Yanghao, H. Peiwei, and C. Wenhao, “Indoor powerline channel simulation and capacity analysis,” in Proceedings of the IET Conference on Wireless, Mobile and Sensor Networks (CCWMSN '07), pp. 154–157, Shanghai, China, December 2007.
- J. H. Zhou, C. K. Pang, F. L. Lewis, and Z. W. Zhong, “Intelligent diagnosis and prognosis of tool wear using dominant feature identification,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 454–464, 2009.
- S. Yu and K. Zhu, “Optimum coordinate number of clusters and best clustering in fuzzy C- means,” in Proceedings of the 7th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation (WCICA '08), pp. 5776–5781, Chongqing, China, June 2008.
- G. Acciani, V. Amoruso, G. Fornarelli, and A. Giaquinto, “Numerical analysis of synchronous impulsive noise on naval powerline communications,” in Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE '10), pp. 2973–2978, Bari, Italy, July 2010.
- T. Zheng, M. Raugi, and M. Tucci, “Analysis of transmission properties of naval power line channels,” in Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE '10), pp. 2955–2960, Bari, Italy, July 2010.