- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 126358, 8 pages
A New Approach to Constant Slope Surfaces with Quaternions
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Bozok University, 66100 Yozgat, Turkey
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Ankara University, 06100 Ankara, Turkey
Received 5 November 2011; Accepted 8 December 2011
Academic Editor: M. Przanowski
Copyright © 2012 Murat Babaarslan and Yusuf Yayli. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. Shoemake, “Animating rotation with quaternion curves,” in Proceedings of the Proceedings of the 12th Annual Conference on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques (SIGGRAPH '85), vol. 19, pp. 245–254, ACM, New York, NY, USA, July 1985.
- M. Düldül, “Two and three dimensional regions from homothetic motions,” Applied Mathematics E-Notes, vol. 10, pp. 86–93, 2010.
- K. Bharathi and M. Nagaraj, “Quaternion valued function of a real variable Serret-Frenet formula,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 507–511, 1987.
- F. Dillen, J. Fastenakels, J. Van der Veken, and L. Vrancken, “Constant angle surfaces in ,” Monatshefte für Mathematik, vol. 152, no. 2, pp. 89–96, 2007.
- F. Dillen and M. I. Munteanu, “Constant angle surfaces in ,” Bulletin of the Brazilian Mathematical Society, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 85–97, 2009.
- F. Dillen and M. I. Munteanu, “Surfaces in ,” in Proceedings of the Conference Pure and Applied Differential Geometry (PADGE '07), F. Dillen and I. Van de Woestyne, Eds., pp. 185–193, Brussels, Belgium, 2007.
- K. N. Boyadzhiev, “Equiangular surfaces, self-similar surfaces, and the geometry of seashells,” The College Mathematics Journal, vol. 38, no. 4, pp. 265–271, 2007.
- M. I. Munteanu, “From golden spirals to constant slope surfaces,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 51, no. 7, Article ID 073507, 9 pages, 2010.
- M. Babaarslan and Y. Yayli, “The characterizations of constant slope surfaces and Bertrand curves,” International Journal of Physical Sciences, vol. 6, no. 8, pp. 1868–1875, 2011.
- E. Ata and Y. Yayli, “Dual quaternions and dual projective spaces,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 1255–1263, 2009.
- J. P. Ward, Quaternions and Cayley Numbers Algebra and Applications, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1997.