- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 127250, 7 pages
A Comparative Study of Two Endemic Isoëtes Species from South Italy
Laboratory of Systematic Botany and Plant Ecology, Di.S.Te.B.A., University of the Salento, 73100 Lecce, Italy
Received 9 August 2012; Accepted 2 October 2012
Academic Editors: M. Adrian, S. Rachmilevitch, S. Satoh, and N. Uehlein
Copyright © 2012 Paola Ernandes and Silvano Marchiori. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Paola Ernandes, and Silvano Marchiori, “ Mediterranean temporary ponds in Puglia (South Italy): a “ joyau floristique ” to protect. Mares temporaires méditerranéennes à Puglia (Italie du Sud): “un joyau floristique” à protéger ,” Acta Botanica Gallica, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- W. Greuter, “A critical conspectus of Italian Isoetes ( Isoetaceae),” Plant Biosystems, vol. 148, no. 1, pp. 13–20, 2014.