- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 197468, 9 pages
Tensor Products of Noncommutative -Spaces
Centre of Excellence in Mathematics, CHE, Si Ayutthaya RD, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Received 27 January 2012; Accepted 1 March 2012
Academic Editor: F. Kittaneh
Copyright © 2012 Somlak Utudee. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Q. Xu, Operator Spaces and Noncommutative Lp, Lecture in the Summer School on Banach Spaces and Operator Spaces, Nankai University, China.
- S. Strătilă and L. Zsidó, Lectures on von Neumann Algebras, Abacus Press, Tunbridge Well, Kent, UK, 1979.
- G. K. Pedersen, “The trace in semi-finite von Neumann algebras,” Mathematica Scandinavica, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 142–144, 1975.
- M. Takesaki, Theory of Operator Algebras—I, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2003.
- G. Pisier and Q. Xu, “Non-commutative -spaces,” in Handbook of the Geometry of Banach Spaces, vol. 2, pp. 1459–1517, North-Holland, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2003.
- U. Haagerup, “-spaces associated with an arbitrary von Neumann algebra,” in Algèbres d'opérateurs et leurs applications en physique mathématique (Proc. Colloq., Marseille, 1977), vol. 274 of CNRS International Colloquium, pp. 175–184, CNRS, Paris, France, 1979.
- M. Terp, Lp Spaces Associated with von Neumann Algebras Notes, Mathematical Institute, Copenhagen University, 1981.
- U. Haagerup, M. Junge, and Q. Xu, “A reduction method for noncommutative -spaces and applications,” Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 331, pp. 691–695, 2000.