- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 214362, 9 pages
Radiative Boundary Layer Flow in Porous Medium due to Exponentially Shrinking Permeable Sheet
1Department of Mathematics, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur 302004, India
2Department of Mathematics, Poornima University, Jaipur 303905, India
Received 24 September 2012; Accepted 10 October 2012
Academic Editors: D. Bratko and Q. Zhang
Copyright © 2012 Paresh Vyas and Nupur Srivastava. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nupur Srivastava, “Radiation Effects on Dissipative Magnetohydrodynamic Couette Flow in a Comp osite Channel,” Zeitschrift Fur Naturforschung Section A-A Journal of Physical Sciences, vol. 68, no. 8-9, pp. 554–566, 2013.
- S. Srinivas, P.B.A. Reddy, and B.S.R.V. Prasad, “Non-Darcian Unsteady Flow of a Micropolar Fluid Over a Porous Stretching Sheet with Thermal Radiation and Chemical Reaction,” Heat Transfer-Asian Research, 2013.