- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 251632, 7 pages
Phase 1 Clinical Trial of Trametes versicolor in Women with Breast Cancer
1Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, Medical School, University of Minnesota, 420 Delaware Street SE, MMC 381, Mayo Building B529, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
2Bastyr University Research Institute, Bastyr University, 14500 Juanita Drive N.E., Kenmore, WA 98028, USA
Received 10 January 2012; Accepted 16 February 2012
Academic Editors: C. Nicco and J. Nylandsted
Copyright © 2012 Carolyn J. Torkelson et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhuo-Teng Yu, Bo Liu, Purna Mukherjee, and David S. Newburg, “Trametes versicolor Extract Modifies Human Fecal Microbiota Composition In vitro,” Plant Foods For Human Nutrition, vol. 68, no. 2, pp. 107–112, 2013.
- Shujie Cheng, Isaac Eliaz, Junfang Lin, and Daniel Sliva, “Triterpenes from Poria cocos suppress growth and invasiveness of pancreatic cancer cells through the downregulation of MMP-7,” International Journal Of Oncology, vol. 42, no. 6, pp. 1869–1874, 2013.
- Carol Inatsuka, Hailing Lu, Yi Yang, Ekram Gad, Mary L. Disis, and Lauren Rastetter, “Gamma delta T cells are activated by polysaccharide K (PSK) and contribute to the anti-tumor effect of PSK,” Cancer Immunology Immunotherapy, vol. 62, no. 8, pp. 1335–1345, 2013.
- Donna M. Raditic, and Joseph W. Bartges, “Evidence-based Integrative Medicine in Clinical Veterinary Oncology,” Veterinary Clinics of North America: Small Animal Practice, vol. 44, no. 5, pp. 831–853, 2014.
- Yaw-Bee Ker, Chiung-Chi Peng, Wan-Lin Chang, Charng-Cherng Chyau, and Robert Y. Peng, “Hepatoprotective Bioactivity of the Glycoprotein, Antrodan, Isolated from Antrodia cinnamomea Mycelia,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 4, 2014.