- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 252846, 5 pages
The Correlation between Diffusion-Weighted Imaging and Histopathological Evaluation of 356 Prostate Biopsy Sites in Patients with Prostatic Diseases
1Department of Urology, II Clinic, Ankara Numune Education and Research Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
2Department of Radiology, I Clinic, Ankara Numune Education and Research Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
3Department of Urology, I Clinic, Ankara Numune Education and Research Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
Received 29 March 2012; Accepted 7 May 2012
Academic Editors: A. M. El-Assmy and A. Papatsoris
Copyright © 2012 R. Kilinç et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Valeria Panebianco, Flavio Barchetti, Alessandro Sciarra, Daniela Musio, Valerio Forte, Vincenzo Gentile, Vincenzo Tombolini, and Carlo Catalano, “Prostate cancer recurrence after radical prostatectomy: the role of 3-T diffusion imaging in multi-parametric magnetic resonance imaging,” European Radiology, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 1745–1752, 2013.
- Leonardo O. Reis, Athanase Billis, Stenio C. Zequi, Marcos Tobias-Machado, Publio Viana, Michael Cerqueira, and John F. Ward, “Supporting prostate cancer focal therapy: a multidisciplinary International Consensus of Experts ("ICE"),” Aging Male, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 66–71, 2014.
- Valeria Panebianco, Flavio Barchetti, Daniela Musio, Francesca De Felice, Camilla Proietti, Elena Lucia Indino, Valentina Megna, Orazio Schillaci, Carlo Catalano, and Vincenzo Tombolini, “Advanced Imaging for the Early Diagnosis of Local Recurrence Prostate Cancer after Radical Prostatectomy,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.