- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 260975, 7 pages
How Does an Online Patient-Nurse Communication Service Meet the Information Needs of Men with Recently Diagnosed Testicular Cancer?
1Center for Shared Decision Making and Collaborative Care, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo Universitetssykehus HF, Medisinsk klinikk, Postboks 4950 Nydalen, 0424 Oslo, Norway
2Department of Nursing Science, Institute of Health and Society, Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo, Postboks 1130, Blindern, 0318 Oslo, Norway
3Abildsø Nursing Home, Center for Development of Institutional Care Services in Oslo, Løvsetdalen 2, 1166 Oslo, Norway
4School of Technic and Health, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Alfred Nobels Allé 10, 14152 Huddinge, Sweden
Received 24 September 2012; Accepted 5 November 2012
Academic Editors: S. McClement and B. Roberts
Copyright © 2012 Torunn Wibe et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [1 citation]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Elin Børøsund, Milada Cvancarova, Shirley M Moore, Mirjam Ekstedt, and Cornelia M Ruland, “Comparing Effects in Regular Practice of E-Communication and Web-Based Self-Management Support Among Breast Cancer Patients: Preliminary Results From a Randomized Controlled Trial,” Journal of Medical Internet Research, vol. 16, no. 12, pp. e295, 2014.