- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 262941, 25 pages
Neuronal Nicotinic Receptors in Sleep-Related Epilepsy: Studies in Integrative Biology
Department of Biotechnology and Biosciences, University of Milano-Bicocca, Piazza della Scienza 2, 20126 Milan, Italy
Received 25 September 2012; Accepted 21 October 2012
Academic Editors: L. S. Chang, P. Maher, and Y. Zhang
Copyright © 2012 Andrea Becchetti. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Patrizia Aracri, Alida Amadeo, Maria Enrica Pasini, Umberto Fascio, and Andrea Becchetti, “Regulation of glutamate release by heteromeric nicotinic receptors in layer V of the secondary motor region (Fr2) in the dorsomedial shoulder of prefrontal cortex in mouse,” Synapse, vol. 67, no. 6, pp. 338–357, 2013.
- Francesca Gullo, Irene Manfredi, Marzia Lecchi, Giorgio Casari, Enzo Wanke, and Andrea Becchetti, “Multi-electrode array study of neuronal cultures expressing nicotinic Î²2-V287L subunits, linked to autosomal dominant nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy. An in vitro model of spontaneous epilepsy,” Frontiers in Neural Circuits, vol. 8, 2014.