- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 275872, 5 pages
Spray Pyrolysis Deposition of Nanostructured Tin Oxide Thin Films
1Materials Research Laboratory, K.T.H.M. College, Nashik 422 005, India
2Materials Research Laboratory, Arts, Commerce and Science College, Nandgaon 423 106, India
Received 17 April 2012; Accepted 25 June 2012
Academic Editors: K. Ray and L. Xu
Copyright © 2012 G. E. Patil et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. B. Vasiliev, M. N. Rumyantseva, S. E. Podguzova, A. S. Ryzhikov, L. I. Ryabova, and A. M. Gaskov, “Effect of interdiffusion on electrical and gas sensor properties of CuO/SnO2 heterostructure,” Materials Science and Engineering B, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 241–246, 1999.
- J. F. Wager, “Transparent electronics,” Science, vol. 300, no. 5623, pp. 1245–1246, 2003.
- R. L. Hoffman, B. J. Norris, and J. F. Wager, “ZnO-based transparent thin-film transistors,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 82, no. 5, article 733, 3 pages, 2003.
- S. D. Shinde, G. E. Patil, D. D. Kajale, V. B. Gaikwad, and G. H. Jain, “Synthesis of ZnO nanorods by spray pyrolysis for H2S gas sensor,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 528, pp. 109–114, 2012.
- C. Cobianu, C. Savaniu, P. Siciliano, S. Capone, M. Utriainen, and L. Niinisto, “SnO2 sol-gel derived thin films for integrated gas sensors,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 77, no. 1-2, pp. 496–502, 2001.
- R. Rella, P. Siciliano, S. Capone, M. Epifani, L. Vasanelli, and A. Licciulli, “Air quality monitoring by means of sol-gel integrated tin oxide thin films,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 58, no. 1–3, pp. 283–288, 1999.
- R. Larciprete, E. Borsella, P. De Padova, P. Perfetti, G. Faglia, and G. Sberveglieri, “Organotin films deposited by laser-induced CVD as active layers in chemical gas sensors,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 323, no. 1-2, pp. 291–295, 1998.
- G. Sberveglieri, G. Faglia, S. Groppelli, and P. Nelli, “Methods for the preparation of NO, NO2 and H2 sensors based on tin oxide thin films, grown by means of the r.f. magnetron sputtering technique,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 79–88, 1992.
- R. Dolbec, M. A. El Khakani, A. M. Serventi, and R. G. Saint-Jacques, “Influence of the nanostructural characteristics on the gas sensing properties of pulsed laser deposited tin oxide thin films,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 93, no. 1–3, pp. 566–571, 2003.
- G. E. Patil, D. D. Kajale, D. N. Chavan et al., “Synthesis, characterization and gas sensing performance of SnO2 thin films prepared by spray pyrolysis,” Bulletin of Materials Science, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 1–9, 2011.
- P. Ramesh Kumar, N. Khan, S. Vivekanandhan, N. Satyanarayana, A. K. Mohanty, and M. Misra, “Nanofibers: effective generation by electrospinning and their applications,” Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 1–25, 2012.
- B. D. Cillity, Elements of X-Ray Diffraction, Addison-Wesley, 2nd ed edition, 1956.
- JCPDS data card no. 41-1445.
- K. Kant, D. Losic, and R. E. Sabzi, “Template synthesis of nickel, cobalt, and nickel hexacyanoferrate nanodot, nanorod, and nanotube arrays,” International Journal of Nanoscience, vol. 10, no. 1-2, pp. 1–6, 2011.
- G. E. Patil, D. D. Kajale, S. D. Shinde, V. B. Gaikwad, and G. H. Jain, “Synthesis and characterization of SnO2 nanoparticles by hydrothermal route,” International Nano Letters, vol. 2, p. 46, 2012.