- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 283527, 3 pages
Intrahepatic Transposition of Bile Ducts
1Department of Anatomy, Medical Faculty, University Tuzla, 75000 Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
2Department of Histology and Embriology, Medical Faculty, University Tuzla, 75000 Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
3Department of Anatomy, Helth Faculty University Zenica, 75000 Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Received 5 January 2012; Accepted 6 February 2012
Academic Editor: B. Ali-El-Dein
Copyright © 2012 Jasmin Delić et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Webb, R. Puig, F. Khan, J. Nery, E. Russell, and A. Tzakis, “Intraoperative donor cholangiography,” Liver Transplantation and Surgery, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 297–299, 1998.
- M. Ohkubo, M. Nagino, J. Kamiya et al., “Surgical anatomy of the bile ducts at the hepatic hilum as applied to living donor liver transplantation,” Annals of Surgery, vol. 239, no. 1, pp. 82–86, 2004.
- V. Kapoor, M. S. Peterson, R. L. Baron, S. Patel, B. Eghtesad, and J. J. Fung, “Intrahepatic biliary anatomy of living adult liver donors: correlation of mangafodipir trisodium-enhanced MR cholangiography and intraoperative cholangiography,” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 179, no. 5, pp. 1281–1286, 2002.
- M. Hribernik, E. M. Gadzijev, B. Mlakar, and D. Ravnik, “Variations of intrahepatic and proximal extrahepatic bile ducts,” Hepato-Gastroenterology, vol. 50, no. 50, pp. 342–348, 2003.
- W.-X. Wang and S.-T. Fan, “Live donor liver transplantation in adults: graft size, related anatomical anomaly and imaging evaluation of donor,” Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Diseases International, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 14–17, 2002.
- E. Chaib, M. A. F. Ribeiro, W. A. Saad, and J. Gama-Rodrigues, “The main hepatic anatomic variations for the purpose of split-liver transplantation,” Transplantation Proceedings, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 1063–1066, 2005.
- W. C. Jin, K. K. Tae, W. K. Kyong, et al., “Anatomic variations in intrahepatic bile ducts: an analysis of intraoperative cholangiograms in 300 concesutive donors for living donor liver transplantation,” Korean Journal of Radiology, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 85–90, 2003.
- K. J. Mortele and P. R. Ros, “Anatomic variants of the biliary tree: MR cholangiographic findings and clinical applications,” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 177, no. 2, pp. 389–394, 2001.
- V. S. Lee, M. D. Krinsky, R. N. Nazzaro, et al., “Defining intrahepatic biliary anatomy in liver transplant donor candidates at magnafodipir trisodium-enhanced MR cholangiography versus convencional T2-weighed MR cholangio-graphy,” Radiology, pp. 233–659, 2004.
- G. Varotti, G. E. Gondolesi, J. Goldman et al., “Anatomic variations in right liver living donors,” Journal of the American College of Surgeons, vol. 198, no. 4, pp. 577–582, 2004.
- Y. F. Cheng, T. L. Huang, C. L. Chen, Y. S. Chen, and T. Y. Lee, “Variations of the intrahepatic bile ducts: application in living related liver transplantation and splitting liver transplantation,” Clinical Transplantation, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 337–340, 1997.
- J. W. Choi, T. K. Kim, K. W. Kim et al., “Anatomic variation in intrahepatic bile ducts: an analysis of intraoperative cholangiograms in 300 consecutive donors for living donor liver transplantation,” Korean Journal of Radiology, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 85–90, 2003.
- R. V. Soares, J. C. U. Coelho, J. E. F. Matias, A. C. T. de Freitas, C. Zeni-Neto, and J. L. de Godoy, “Study of biliary anatomy in living related liver transplantation,” Arquivos de Gastroenterologia, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 173–177, 2006.
- D. Castaing, “Surgical anatomy of the biliary tract,” journal of the International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 72–76, 2008.