- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 324235, 10 pages
The Florida Melanoma Trial I: A Prospective Multicenter Phase I/II Trial of Postoperative Hypofractionated Adjuvant Radiotherapy with Concurrent Interferon-Alfa-2b in the Treatment of Advanced Stage III Melanoma with Long-Term Toxicity Follow-Up
1Department of Radiation Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
221st Century Oncology Translational Research Consortium, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, USA
3Department of Surgery, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
4Department of Cutaneous Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
5Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Miami, Miami, FL 33146, USA
6Department of Biostatistics, Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
7Health Outcomes & Behavior Program, Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Received 8 September 2011; Accepted 16 October 2011
Academic Editors: A. Bensussan and D. Saverino
Copyright © 2012 Steven E. Finkelstein et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Steven Eric Finkelstein, Francisco Rodriguez, Mary Dunn, Mary-Jane Farmello, Renee Smilee, William Janssen, Loveleen Kang, Tian Chuang, John Seigne, Julio Pow-Sang, Javier F. Torres-Roca, Randy Haysek, Matt Biagoli, Ravi Shanker, Jacob Scott, Scott Antonia, Dmitry Gabrilovich, and Mayer Fishman, “Serial assessment of lymphocytes and apoptosis in the prostate during coordinated intraprostatic dendritic cell injection and radiotherapy,” Immunotherapy, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 373–382, 2012.
- Sanjiv S Agarwala, “An update on pegylated IFN-α2b for the adjuvant treatment of melanoma,” Expert Review of Anticancer Therapy, vol. 12, no. 11, pp. 1449–1459, 2012.
- Daniel J Indelicato, and Steven E Finkelstein, “Dendritic cell immunotherapy in soft tissue sarcoma,” Immunotherapy, vol. 4, no. 10, pp. 1023–1029, 2012.
- Christopher A. Barker, Michael A. Postow, Shaheer A. Khan, Kathryn Beal, Preeti K. Parhar, Yoshiya Yamada, Nancy Y. Lee, and Jedd D. Wolchok, “Concurrent Radiotherapy and Ipilimumab Immunotherapy for Patients with Melanoma,” Cancer Immunology Research, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 92–98, 2013.
- Tobin Strom, Jimmy J. Caudell, Dale Han, Jonathan S. Zager, Daohai Yu, C. Wayne Cruse, Suroosh S. Marzban, Jane L. Messina, Andy M. Trotti, Vernon K. Sondak, and Nikhil G. Rao, “Radiotherapy influences local control in patients with desmoplastic melanoma,” Cancer, 2013.
- Steven E. Finkelstein, Sharon Salenius, Constantine A. Mantz, Neal D. Shore, Eduardo B. Fernandez, Jesse Shulman, Francisco A. Myslicki, Andre M. Agassi, Yosef Rotterman, Todd DeVries, and Robert Sims, “Combining Immunotherapy and Radiation for Prostate Cancer,” Clinical Genitourinary Cancer, 2014.
- Christopher A. Barker, and Michael A. Postow, “Combinations of Radiation Therapy and Immunotherapy for Melanoma: A Review of Clinical Outcomes,” International Journal of Radiation Oncology*Biology*Physics, vol. 88, no. 5, pp. 986–997, 2014.
- James P. Caruso, Or Cohen-Inbar, Mark H. Bilsky, Peter C. Gerszten, and Jason P. Sheehan, “Stereotactic radiosurgery and immunotherapy for metastatic spinal melanoma,” Neurosurgical Focus, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. E6, 2015.
- Arash Naghavi, Peter Johnstone, and Sungjune Kim, “Clinical trials exploring the benefit of immunotherapy and radiation in cancer treatment: A review of the past and a look into the future,” Current Problems in Cancer, 2015.
- April K. S. Salama, Michael A. Postow, and Joseph K. Salama, “Irradiation and immunotherapy: From concept to the clinic,” Cancer, 2016.