- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 354365, 15 pages
An Emerging Role for Serine Protease Inhibitors in T Lymphocyte Immunity and Beyond
Section of Immunobiology, Division of Immunology and Inflammation, Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London, Sir Alexander Fleming Building, Room 258, Exhibition Road, South Kensington, London SW7 2AZ, UK
Received 29 July 2012; Accepted 6 September 2012
Academic Editors: G. Chaouat, P. Kisielow, A. Sundstedt, and A. Vicente
Copyright © 2012 Philip G. Ashton-Rickardt. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [1 citation]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Elisa Mostarda, Alessandra Crisa, Francesco Napolitano, and Bianca Moioli, “Splicing Variants of SERPINA1 Gene in Ovine Milk: Characterization of cDNA and Identification of Polymorphisms,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 8, 2013.