- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 360201, 6 pages
Computerized Morphometric Analysis of Human Femoral Articular Cartilage
1Department of Anatomy, Health Sciences Block, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana 141008, India
2Department of Anatomy, Swami Devi Dayal Hospital & Dental College & Hospital, Golpura 134118, India
Received 4 November 2011; Accepted 1 December 2011
Academic Editors: J. Steinmeyer and E. Tchetina
Copyright © 2012 Neeru Goyal and Madhur Gupta. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Neeru Goyal, and Madhur Gupta, “A Study of Changes in Morphology of Osteoarthritic Articular Cartilage Using Computerized Image Analysis,” Journal of Histology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Nurdan Cay, Ali Ipek, Cetin Isik, Ozlem Unal, Merve Gulbiz Kartal, Halil Arslan, and Murat Bozkurt, “Strain ratio measurement of femoral cartilage by real-time elastosonography: preliminary results,” European Radiology, 2014.