- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 412896, 5 pages
Orbital IgG4-Related Disease: Clinical Features and Diagnosis
1Department of Ophthalmology, National Hospital Organization Nagoya Medical Center, 4-1-1, Sannomaru, Naka-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi-ken 460-0001, Japan
2Department of Pathology, National Hospital Organization Nagoya Medical Center, 4-1-1, Sannomaru, Naka-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi-ken 460-0001, Japan
Received 9 May 2012; Accepted 29 May 2012
Academic Editors: A. Adebajo and Z. M. Sthoeger
Copyright © 2012 Toshinobu Kubota and Suzuko Moritani. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kaustubh Mulay, Ekta Aggarwal, Mehul Jariwala, and Santosh G Honavar, “Orbital immunoglobulin g4-related disease (igg4-rd): case series and literature review,” Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 2013.
- Yukiko Aihara, Atsushi Azumi, Minoru Furuta, Hiroshi Goto, Shoko Hamaoka, Kengo Hayashi, Nobutsugu Hayashi, Satoru Kase, Tomoyuki Kashima, Nobutada Katori, Kimihito Konno, Toshinobu Kubota, Hiroto Obata, Yasuharu Oguchi, Koh-ichi Ohshima, Tokuhide Oyama, Keigo Shikishima, Yuka Sogabe, Kazuhisa Sugiyama, Masayuki Takahira, Hideki Tsuji, Shun-ichiro Ueda, and Hiroshi Yoshikawa, “A prevalence study of IgG4-related ophthalmic disease in Japan,” Japanese Journal of Ophthalmology, vol. 57, no. 6, pp. 573–579, 2013.
- Zachary S. Wallace, Vikram Deshpande, and John H. Stone, “Ophthalmic Manifestations of IgG4-Related Disease:Single-Center Experience and Literature Review,” Seminars in Arthritis and Rheumatism, 2013.
- Kaustubh Mulay, and Ekta Aggarwal, “IgG4-related dacryoadenitis evolving into an extra-nodal, marginal zone B-cell lymphoma (EMZL),” Pathology, vol. 46, no. 5, pp. 464–466, 2014.
- Chihiro Hagiya, Hiroto Tsuboi, Masahiro Yokosawa, Shinya Hagiwara, Tomoya Hirota, Chinatsu Takai, Hiromitsu Asashima, Haruka Miki, Naoto Umeda, Masanobu Horikoshi, Yuya Kondo, Makoto Sugihara, Hiroshi Ogishima, Takeshi Suzuki, Takahiro Hiraoka, Yuichi Kaji, Isao Matsumoto, Tetsuro Oshika, and Takayuki Sumida, “Clinicopathological features of IgG4-related disease complicated with orbital involvement,” Modern Rheumatology, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 471–476, 2014.
- Yasuhiro Takahashi, Atsuko Kitamura, and Hirohiko Kakizaki, “Bilateral Optic Nerve Involvement in Immunoglobulin G4–Related Ophthalmic Disease,” Journal of Neuro-Ophthalmology, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 16–19, 2014.
- Yasuhiro Takahashi, Atsuko Kitamura, and Hirohiko Kakizaki, “On behalf of the North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society, the editorial office of the Journal of Neuro-Ophthalmology acknowledge with gratitude our reviewers who volunteered their time in 2013.,” Journal of Neuro-Ophthalmology, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 16–19, 2014.
- A.A. Bakan, A. Alkan, S. Kurtcan, A. Aralaşmak, S. Tokdemir, E. Mehdi, and H. Özdemir, “Cavernous Sinus: A Comprehensive Review of its Anatomy, Pathologic Conditions, and Imaging Features,” Clinical Neuroradiology, 2014.
- Herwig Pieringer, Ilse Parzer, Adelheid Wöhrer, Petra Reis, Bastian Oppl, and Jochen Zwerina, “IgG4- related disease: an orphan disease with many faces,” Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 110, 2014.