- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 415207, 9 pages
On g-Semisymmetric Rings
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, AL-Azhar University, Nasr City, P.O. Box 11884, Cairo, Egypt
Received 22 February 2012; Accepted 15 March 2012
Academic Editors: H. Chen and F. U. Coelho
Copyright © 2012 Farahat S. Aly and Mohammed O. Al Mestady. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Lambek, “On the representation of modules by sheaves of factor modules,” Canadian Mathematical Bulletin, vol. 14, pp. 359–368, 1971.
- D. D. Anderson and V. Camillo, “Semigroups and rings whose zero products commute,” Communications in Algebra, vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 2847–2852, 1999.
- T. K. Lee and Y. Zhou, “Reduced modules,” in Rings, Modules, Algebras, and Abelian Groups, A. Facchini, E. Houston, and L. Salce, Eds., vol. 236 of Lecture Notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics, pp. 365–377, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 2004.
- A. M. Buhphang and M. B. Rege, “Semi-commutative modules and Armendariz modules,” Arab Journal of Mathematical Sciences, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 53–65, 2002.
- G. Shin, “Prime ideals and sheaf representation of a pseudo symmetric ring,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 184, pp. 43–60, 1973.
- H. E. Bell, “Near-rings in which each element is a power of itself,” Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, vol. 2, pp. 363–368, 1970.
- T. Y. Lam, Lectures on Modules and Rings, vol. 189 of Graduate Texts in Math, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1999.
- Y. Hirano, “On annihilator ideals of a polynomial ring over a noncommutative ring,” Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, vol. 168, no. 1, pp. 45–52, 2002.
- C. Huh, Y. Lee, and A. Smoktunowicz, “Armendariz rings and semicommutative rings,” Communications in Algebra, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 751–761, 2002.
- M. B. Rege and A. M. Buhphang, “On reduced modules and rings,” International Electronic Journal of Algebra, vol. 3, pp. 58–74, 2008.
- C. Huh, H. K. Kim, N. K. Kim, and Y. Lee, “Basic examples and extensions of symmetric rings,” Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, vol. 202, no. 1–3, pp. 154–167, 2005.
- K. R. Goodearl, Von Neumann Regular Rings, Pitman, 1979.
- N. Agayev, G. Gunorglu, A. Harmanci, and S. Halicioglu, “Abelian modules,” Acta Mathematica Universitatis Comenianae, vol. 78, no. 2, pp. 235–244, 2009.