- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 415272, 4 pages
Anti-Ro52 Antibodies and Interstitial Lung Disease in Connective Tissue Diseases Excluding Scleroderma
1Unidade de Imunologia Clínica, Hospital de Santo António, Centro Hospitalar do Porto, 4099-001 Porto, Portugal
2Centro Hospitalar do Porto, Largo Prof. Abel Salazar, 4099-001 Porto, Portugal
Received 22 December 2011; Accepted 29 January 2012
Academic Editors: H. Ihn and C. G. Mackworth-Young
Copyright © 2012 João Pedro Ferreira et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. Mekinian, P. Nicaise-Roland, S. Chollet-Martin, O. Fain, and B. Crestani, “Anti-SSA Ro52/Ro60 antibodies testing by immunodot could help the diagnosis of Sjogren's syndrome in the absence of anti-SSA/SSB antibodies by ELISA,” Rheumatology, 2013.
- Robert W. Hallowell, and Dana P. Ascherman, “Pulmonary Manifestations of Polymyositis/Dermatomyositis,” Seminars in Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 239–248, 2014.
- Ju Sun Song, Jiwon Hwang, Hoon-Suk Cha, Byeong-Ho Jeong, Gee Young Suh, Man Pyo Chung, and Eun-Suk Kang, “Significance of Myositis Autoantibody in Patients with Idiopathic Interstitial Lung Disease,” Yonsei Medical Journal, vol. 56, no. 3, pp. 676, 2015.