- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Artificial Intelligence
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 426957, 10 pages
Application of Artificial Bee Colony Optimization Algorithm for Image Classification Using Color and Texture Feature Similarity Fusion
1Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Kumaraguru College of Technology, Tamil Nadu, Coimbatore 641049, India
2Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, PSG College of Technology, Tamil Nadu, Coimbatore 641004, India
Received 9 September 2011; Accepted 24 October 2011
Academic Editor: C. Chen
Copyright © 2012 D. Chandrakala and S. Sumathi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sushil Kumar, Pravesh Kumar, Tarun Kumar Sharma, and Millie Pant, “Bi-level thresholding using PSO, Artificial Bee Colony and MRLDE embedded with Otsu method,” Memetic Computing, 2013.
- Hsin-Yu Ha, Fausto C. Fleites, and Shu-Ching Chen, “Content-Based Multimedia Retrieval Using Feature Correlation Clustering and Fusion,” International Journal of Multimedia Data Engineering and Management, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 46–64, 2013.