- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 438436, 6 pages
Nanocrystalline Nd-Fe-B Alloys for Polymer-Bonded Magnets Production
1Institute of Chemistry, Technology and Metallurgy, University of Belgrade, Njegoseva 12, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
2Institute for Technology of Nuclear and Other Mineral Raw Materials, Franse d’ Eperea 86, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Received 30 April 2012; Accepted 21 May 2012
Academic Editors: J. Ding and J. J. Suñol
Copyright © 2012 Aleksandar Grujić et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- O. Gutfleisch, M. A. Willard, E. Brück, C. H. Chen, S. G. Sankar, and J. P. Liu, “Magnetic materials and devices for the 21st century: stronger, lighter, and more energy efficient,” Advanced Materials, vol. 23, no. 7, pp. 821–842, 2011.
- Y. Matsuura, “Recent development of Nd-Fe-B sintered magnets and their applications,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 303, no. 2, pp. 344–347, 2006.
- M. G. Garrell, A. J. Shih, B. M. Ma, E. Lara-Curzio, and R. O. Scattergood, “Mechanical properties of Nylon bonded Nd-Fe-B permanent magnets,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 257, no. 1, pp. 32–43, 2003.
- M. J. Wang, “The role of filler networking in dynamic properties of filled rubber,” Rubber Chemistry and Technology, vol. 72, no. 2, pp. 430–448, 1999.
- D. Goll and H. Kronmüller, “High-performance permanent magnets,” Naturwissenschaften, vol. 87, no. 10, pp. 423–438, 2000.
- O. Gutfleisch, “Controlling the properties of high energy density permanent magnetic materials by different processing routes,” Journal of Physics D, vol. 33, no. 17, pp. R157–R172, 2000.
- A. Manaf, R. A. Buckley, and H. A. Davies, “New nanocrystalline high-remanence Nd-Fe-B alloys by rapid solidification,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 128, no. 3, pp. 302–306, 1993.
- H. A. Davies, “Nanocrystalline exchange-enhanced hard magnetic alloys,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 157-158, pp. 11–14, 1996.
- A. Manaf, R. A. Buckley, H. A. Davies, and M. Leonowicz, “Enhanced magnetic properties in rapidly solidified Nd-Fe-B based alloys,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 101, no. 1–3, pp. 360–362, 1991.
- O. Gutfleisch, A. Bollero, A. Handstein et al., “Nanocrystalline high performance permanent magnets,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 242–245, no. 2, pp. 1277–1283, 2002.
- V. Ćosović, T. Žák, N. Talijan, A. Grujić, and J. Stajić-Trošić, “Phase composition, structure and magnetic behaviour of low neodymium rapid-quenched Nd-Fe-B alloys,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 456, no. 1-2, pp. 251–256, 2008.
- N. Talijan, V. Ćosović, T. Žák, A. Grujić, and J. Stajić-Trošić, “Structural and phase composition modification of nanocrystalline Nd14Fe79B7 alloy during thermomagnetic measurements,” Journal of Mining and Metallurgy, Section B, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 111–119, 2009.
- A. Grujić, T. Žák, N. Talijan, J. Stajić-Trošić, and V. Ćosović, “A comparative thermomagnetic study of melt-spun Nd-Fe-B alloys with different Nd content,” Science of Sintering, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 337–345, 2009.
- A. Grujic, M. Stijepovic, J. Stajic-Trošic et al., “Dynamic mechanical behaviour of polymer bonded NdFeB composite materials,” Materials Transactions, vol. 53, no. 2, pp. 395–400, 2012.
- J. Mayer, L. A. Giannuzzi, T. Kamino, and J. Michael, “TEM sample preparation and FIB-induced damage,” MRS Bulletin, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 400–407, 2007.
- P. C. Guschl, H. S. Kim, and J. U. Otaigbe, “Effects of a Nd-Fe-B magnetic filler on the crystallization of poly(phenylene sulfide),” Journal of Applied Polymer Science, vol. 83, no. 5, pp. 1091–1102, 2002.
- X. H. Zhang, W. H. Xiong, Y. F. Li, and N. Song, “Effect of process on the magnetic and mechanical properties of Nd-Fe-B bonded magnets,” Materials and Design, vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 1386–1390, 2009.
- A. S. Grujić, N. L. Lazić, N. M. Talijan et al., “Polymer-bonded magnetic materials with various Nd-Fe-B filler content,” Acta Physica Polonica A, vol. 117, no. 5, pp. 859–863, 2010.
- A. Grujić, J. Stajić-Trošić, M. Stijepović, J. Stevanović, and R. Aleksić, “Magnetic and dynamic mechanical properties of Nd-Fe-B composite materials with polymer matrix,” in Metal Ceramic and Polymeric Composites for Various Uses, J. Cuppoletti, Ed., pp. 505–524, InTech, 2012.