- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 506160, 36 pages
Program Unit Membrane Biology & Lipid Biochemistry, LiMES, University of Bonn, Gerhard-Domagk Straße 1, 53121 Bonn, Germany
Received 18 September 2012; Accepted 9 October 2012
Academic Editors: H. Itoh and B. Penke
Copyright © 2012 Thomas Kolter. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jennifer M Ryan, Gregory E Rice, and Murray D Mitchell, “The role of gangliosides in brain development and the potential benefits of perinatal supplementation,” Nutrition Research, 2013.
- Marcus V. C. Cardoso, and Edvaldo Sabadini, “ Before and Beyond the Micellization of n -Alkyl Glycosides. A Water- 1 H NMR Relaxation Study ,” Langmuir, pp. 131213133449003, 2013.
- Elena Del Favero, Paola Brocca, Valeria Rondelli, Simona Motta, Antonio Raudino, and Laura Cantu’, “Optimizing the Crowding Strategy: Sugar-Based Ionic Micelles in the Dilute-to-Condensed Regime,” Langmuir, pp. 140724075054005, 2014.
- Martin Gantner, Guenter Schwarzmann, Konrad Sandhoff, and Thomas Kolter, “Partial synthesis of ganglioside and lysoganglioside lipoforms as internal standards for MS quantification,” Journal of Lipid Research, vol. 55, no. 12, pp. 2692–2704, 2014.
- Hisao Kojima, Yusuke Suzuki, Masahiro Ito, and Kazuya Kabayama, “Structural Characterization of Neutral Glycosphingolipids from 3T3-L1 Adipocytes,” Lipids, 2015.
- Jose Luis Daniotti, Ricardo D. Lardone, and Aldo A. Vilcaes, “Dysregulated Expression of Glycolipids in Tumor Cells: From Negative Modulator of Anti-tumor Immunity to Promising Targets for Developing Therapeutic Agents,” Frontiers in Oncology, vol. 5, 2016.