- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 519321, 6 pages
Acute Pyelonephritis in Pregnancy: A Retrospective Descriptive Hospital Based-Study
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of the West Indies, Mona, Kingston 7, Jamaica
2Tropical Metabolism Research Unit, University of the West Indies, Mona, Kingston 7, Jamaica
3Dean's Office, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of the West Indies, Mona, Kingston 7, Jamaica
Received 12 September 2012; Accepted 14 October 2012
Academic Editors: R. Kimmig and P. G. Larsson
Copyright © 2012 J. C. Dawkins et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sarah K. Dotters-Katz, R. Phillips Heine, and Chad A. Grotegut, “Medical and Infectious Complications Associated with Pyelonephritis among Pregnant Women at Delivery,” Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Sarah K. Dotters-Katz, Chad A. Grotegut, and R. Phillips Heine, “The Effects of Anemia on Pregnancy Outcome in Patients with Pyelonephritis,” Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Caroline Schneeberger, Brenda M. Kazemier, and Suzanne E. Geerlings, “Asymptomatic bacteriuria and urinary tract infections in special patient groups: women with diabetes mellitus and pregnant women,” Current Opinion in Infectious Diseases, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 108–114, 2014.
- Ichchha Madan, Nandor Gabor Than, Roberto Romero, Piya Chaemsaithong, Jezid Miranda, Adi L. Tarca, Gaurav Bhatti, Sorin Draghici, Lami Yeo, Moshe Mazor, Sonia S. Hassan, and Tinnakorn Chaiworapongsa, “The peripheral whole-blood transcriptome of acute pyelonephritis in human pregnancy,” Journal of Perinatal Medicine, vol. 42, no. 1, pp. 31–53, 2014.
- Parviz Saleh, Hamid Noshad, Fatemeh Mallah, and Ali Ramouz, “Acute Pyelonephritis in Pregnancy and the Outcomes in Pregnant Patients,” Archives of Clinical Infectious Diseases, vol. 10, no. 3, 2015.