- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 520148, 9 pages
Cogredient Standard Forms of Symmetric Matrices over Galois Rings of Odd Characteristic
School of Sciences, Shandong University of Technology, Shandong, Zibo 255091, China
Received 20 March 2012; Accepted 13 May 2012
Academic Editors: A. V. Kelarev, D. Kressner, and W. A. Rodrigues
Copyright © 2012 Yonglin Cao. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z.-X. Wan, Lectures on Finite Fields and Galois Rings, World Scientific, River Edge, NJ, USA, 2003.
- Y. J. Huo and Z. X. Wan, “Non-symmetric association schemes of symmetric matrices,” Chinese Science Bulletin, vol. 36, no. 18, pp. 1501–1505, 1991.
- Y. Liu and J.-Z. Nan, “Some Anzahl theorems in symmetric matrices over finite local rings,” Journal of Mathematical Research and Exposition, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 423–439, 2006.
- Y. Wu, Classifications of Certain Matrices over Special Galois Rings, Scientific Publishing, Beijing, China, 2006.
- L. E. Dickson, Linear Groups: With an Exposition of the Galois Field Theory, Dover, New York, NY, USA, 1958.
- Z. X. Wan, Geometry of Classical Groups over Finite Fields, Studentlitteratur, 1993.
- Y. Cao and F. Szechtman, “Congruence of symmetric matrices over local rings,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 431, no. 9, pp. 1687–1690, 2009.