- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 530179, 9 pages
Resection and Immunotherapy for Recurrent Grade III Glioma
1Department of Child & Women, University Hospital Leuven, Catholic University of Leuven, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
2Department of Neurosurgery, University Hospital Leuven, Catholic University of Leuven, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
3Department of Experimental Medicine, University Hospital Leuven, Catholic University of Leuven, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
4Pediatric Hemato-Oncology, University Hospital Leuven, Herestraat 49, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
Received 27 September 2011; Accepted 10 November 2011
Academic Editors: A. Rebollo and S. Vuckovic
Copyright © 2012 Iris Elens et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Stefaan van Gool, “Immunotherapy for high-grade glioma: how to go beyond Phase I/II clinical trials,” Immunotherapy, vol. 5, no. 10, pp. 1043–1046, 2013.
- Lien Vandenberk, Jochen Belmans, Matthias Van Woensel, Matteo Riva, and Stefaan W. Van Gool, “Exploiting the Immunogenic Potential of Cancer Cells for Improved Dendritic Cell Vaccines,” Frontiers in Immunology, vol. 6, 2016.