- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Physical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 570394, 12 pages
Theoretical Study of Hydrogen Bond Formation in Trimethylene Glycol-Water Complex
Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, West Bengal, Kharagpur 721302, India
Received 30 August 2012; Accepted 18 September 2012
Academic Editors: J. G. Han, T. Kar, and A. Vergara
Copyright © 2012 Snehanshu Pal and T. K. Kundu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Snehanshu Pal, and T K Kundu, “DFT-based inhibitor and promoter selection criteria for pentagonal dodecahedron methane hydrate cage,” Journal of Chemical Sciences, 2013.
- Snehanshu Pal, and T. K. Kundu, “Stability Analysis and Frontier Orbital Study of Different Glycol and Water Complex,” ISRN Physical Chemistry, vol. 2013, pp. 1–16, 2013.
- Junqing Yang, Xuedong Gong, and Guixiang Wang, “A theoretical study of 3,5-diazido-1,2,4-triazole: the role of the hydrogen bonding interaction in stabilizing the molecular system,” Canadian Journal of Chemistry, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- M. Chandra Sekhar, M. Gowri Sankar, and A. Venkatesulu, “Thermodynamic and theoretical study on hydrogen bonded binary mixtures of isomeric butanols with o-toluidine at T=(303.15 to 318.15) K,” Journal of Molecular Liquids, vol. 209, pp. 428–439, 2015.