- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Applied Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 576018, 10 pages
Convergence of a General Composite Iterative Method for a Countable Family of Nonexpansive Mappings
School of Mathematical Sciences, Yancheng Teachers University, Yancheng, 224051 Jiangsu, China
Received 17 March 2012; Accepted 10 May 2012
Academic Editors: A. Bellouquid, E. Kita, and J. Nedoma
Copyright © 2012 Shuang Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. S. Jung, “Convergence on composite iterative schemes for nonexpansive mappings in Banach spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2008, Article ID 167535, 14 pages, 2008.
- M. Tian, “A general iterative algorithm for nonexpansive mappings in Hilbert spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 73, no. 3, pp. 689–694, 2010.
- K. Aoyama, Y. Kimura, W. Takahashi, and M. Toyoda, “Approximation of common fixed points of a countable family of nonexpansive mappings in a Banach space,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 67, no. 8, pp. 2350–2360, 2007.
- J. S. Jung, “Strong convergence of composite iterative methods for nonexpansive mappings,” Journal of the Korean Mathematical Society, vol. 46, no. 6, pp. 1151–1164, 2009.
- W. Takahashi and K. Shimoji, “Convergence theorems for nonexpansive mappings and feasibility problems,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 32, no. 11-13, pp. 1463–1471, 2000.
- K. Shimoji and W. Takahashi, “Strong convergence to common fixed points of infinite nonexpansive mappings and applications,” Taiwanese Journal of Mathematics, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 387–404, 2001.
- S.-S. Chang, H. W. Joseph Lee, and C. K. Chan, “A new method for solving equilibrium problem fixed point problem and variational inequality problem with application to optimization,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 70, no. 9, pp. 3307–3319, 2009.
- Y. H. Yao, Y.-C. Liou, and J.-C. Yao, “Convergence theorem for equilibrium problems and fixed point problems of infinite family of nonexpansive mappings,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2007, Article ID 64363, 12 pages, 2007.
- J.-W. Peng and J.-C. Yao, “A viscosity approximation scheme for system of equilibrium problems, nonexpansive mappings and monotone mappings,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 71, no. 12, pp. 6001–6010, 2009.
- S. Wang, “A general iterative method for obtaining an infinite family of strictly pseudo-contractive mappings in Hilbert spaces,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 901–907, 2011.
- K. Goebel and W. A. Kirk, Topics in Metric Fixed Point Theory, Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics, vol. 28, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1990.