- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 596125, 5 pages
Electrical Parameters of Different Concentrations of Methyl Red in Fullerene Doped Liquid Crystal
1Department of Physics, Yildiz Technical University, 34210 Istanbul, Turkey
2Department of Physics, Düzce University, 81620 Düzce, Turkey
3Department of Physics, Gebze Institute of Technology, Kocaeli, 41400 Gebze, Turkey
4Yeşilyurt Demir Çelik Vocational School, Ondokuz Mayıs University, 55330 Samsun, Turkey
Received 25 June 2012; Accepted 1 August 2012
Academic Editors: J. Bai and S. Bedanta
Copyright © 2012 M. Okutan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. E. San, O. Köysal, and M. Okutan, “Laser-induced dielectric anisotropy of a hybrid liquid crystal composite made up of methyl red and fullerene C60,” Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, vol. 351, no. 33–36, pp. 2798–2801, 2005.
- M. Okutan, O. Köysal, and S. E. San, “Effect of laser illumination on the electro optical characters of dye doped nematic liquid crystals,” Displays, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 81–84, 2003.
- M. Okutan, F. Yakuphanoglu, S. E. San, and O. Koysal, “Impedance spectroscopy and dielectric anisotropy-type analysis in dye-doped nematic liquid crystals having different preliminary orientations,” Physica B, vol. 368, no. 1–4, pp. 308–317, 2005.
- E. Şentürk, M. Okutan, S. E. San, and O. Köysal, “Debye type dielectric relaxation in carbon nano-balls' and 4-DMAABCA acid doped E7 coded nematic liquid crystal,” Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, vol. 354, no. 30, pp. 3525–3528, 2008.
- O. Köysal, M. Okutan, M. Durmuş, F. Yakuphanoglu, S. E. San, and V. Ahsen, “Diffraction efficiency and dielectric relaxation properties of nickel phthalocyanine doped nematic liquid crystal,” Synthetic Metals, vol. 156, no. 1, pp. 58–64, 2006.
- S. E. San, M. Okutan, O. Köysal, H. Ono, and N. Kawatsuki, “Dielectric properties of a side-chain liquid crystalline polymer under laser induced circumstances,” Optics Communications, vol. 238, no. 1–3, pp. 79–84, 2004.
- F. Yakuphanoglu, M. Durmuş, M. Okutan, O. Köysal, and V. Ahsen, “The refractive index dispersion and the optical constants of liquid crystal metal-free and nickel(II) phthalocyanines,” Physica B, vol. 373, no. 2, pp. 262–266, 2006.
- S. Matsumoto and I. Kadota, Liquid Crystals-Fundamentals and Applications, Kogyochosakai, Tokyo, Japan, 1991.
- K. S. Cole and R. H. Cole, “Dispersion and absorption in dielectrics I. Alternating current characteristics,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 341–351, 1941.
- G. G. Raju, Dielectrics in Electric Fields, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 2003.
- E. Lueder, Liquid Crystal Displays, John Wiley & Sons, 2001.
- T. Scheffer and J. Nehring, Applications and Uses in Liquid Crystals, vol. 1, World Scientific, Singapore, 1990.