- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Artificial Intelligence
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 609718, 6 pages
Hepatitis Disease Diagnosis Using Hybrid Case Based Reasoning and Particle Swarm Optimization
1Department of Computer Science, Shirvan Branch, Islamic Azad University, Shirvan 91738, Iran
2Department of Computer Engineering, Shirvan Branch, Islamic Azad University, Shirvan 92457, Iran
3Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering, Shirvan Branch, Islamic Azad University, Shirvan 92174, Iran
Received 14 March 2012; Accepted 3 May 2012
Academic Editors: R.-S. Chen and R. Rada
Copyright © 2012 Mehdi Neshat et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chunlin Liang, and Lingxi Peng, “An Automated Diagnosis System of Liver Disease using Artificial Immune and Genetic Algorithms,” Journal of Medical Systems, vol. 37, no. 2, 2013.
- C.T. Kavitha, and C. Chellamuthu, “Medical Image Fusion Based on Hybrid Intelligence,” Applied Soft Computing, 2013.