- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Physical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 619251, 15 pages
Laboratory for Molecular Photonics, Department of Chemistry, University of Miami, 1301 Memorial Drive, Coral Gables, FL 33146-0431, USA
Received 25 July 2012; Accepted 16 August 2012
Academic Editors: H. Pal and M. Sliwa
Copyright © 2012 Françisco M. Raymo. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sherif Shaban Ragab, Subramani Swaminathan, Erhan Deniz, Burjor Captain, and Francisco M. Raymo, “Fluorescence Photoactivation by Ligand Exchange around the Boron Center of a BODIPY Chromophore,” Organic Letters, vol. 15, no. 12, pp. 3154–3157, 2013.
- Liangxing Wu, Yingrui Dai, Xiaoli Jiang, Chutima Petchprayoon, Jessie E. Lee, Tao Jiang, Yuling Yan, and Gerard Marriott, “High-Contrast Fluorescence Imaging in Fixed and Living Cells Using Optimized Optical Switches,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 6, 2013.
- Yi Lv, Heng Liu, Baoming Zhao, Zhiyuan Tian, and Alexander D. Q. Li, “Tuning Photoswitchable Dual-Color Fluorescence from Core-Shell Polymer Nanoparticles,” Israel Journal of Chemistry, vol. 53, no. 5, pp. 294–302, 2013.
- Francisco M. Raymo, “Fluorescence Activation with Photochromic Auxochromes,” Israel Journal of Chemistry, vol. 53, no. 5, pp. 247–255, 2013.
- Sherif Shaban Ragab, Subramani Swaminathan, James D. Baker, and Francisco M. Raymo, “Activation of BODIPY fluorescence by the photoinduced dealkylation of a pyridinium quencher,” Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, vol. 15, no. 36, pp. 14851–14855, 2013.
- Francisco M. Raymo, “Photoactivatable synthetic fluorophores,” Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, vol. 15, no. 36, pp. 14840–14850, 2013.
- Jaume Garcia-Amoros, Subramani Swaminathan, Salvatore Sortino, and Francisco M. Raymo, “Plasmonic Activation of a Fluorescent Carbazole-Oxazine Switch,” Chemistry-A European Journal, vol. 20, no. 33, pp. 10276–10284, 2014.
- Ek Raj Thapaliya, and Burjor Captain, “Photoactivatable Anthracenes,” Journal of Organic Chemistry, vol. 79, no. 9, pp. 3973–3981, 2014.
- Ek Raj Thapaliya, Subramani Swaminathan, Burjor Captain, and Francisco M. Raymo, “Autocatalytic Fluorescence Photoactivation,” Journal of The American Chemical Society, vol. 136, no. 39, pp. 13798–13804, 2014.
- Liyi Zhou, Xiaobing Zhang, Yifan Lv, Chao Yang, Danqing Lu, Yuan Wu, Zhuo Chen, Qiaoling Liu, and Weihong Tan, “A Localizable and Photoactivatable Fluorophore for Spatiotemporal Two-Photon Bioimaging,” Analytical Chemistry, pp. 150423020838002, 2015.
- Alicia Jacquemet, Sandra Rihn, Gilles Ulrich, Pierre-Yves Renard, Anthony Romieu, and Raymond Ziessel, “Rational Design of Latent Fluorophores from Water-Soluble Hydroxyphenyltriazine Dyes Suitable for Lipase Sensing,” European Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2015.
- Felix Friedrich, Kathrin Klehs, Manuela A. H. Fichte, Stephan Junek, Mike Heilemann, and Alexander Heckel, “A two-photon activatable amino acid linker for the induction of fluorescence,” Chem. Commun., vol. 51, no. 84, pp. 15382–15385, 2015.