- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Mathematical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 630801, 16 pages
Numerical Simulation of Viscous Flow over a Square Cylinder Using Lattice Boltzmann Method
1Department of Aeronautical Engineering, Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education, Noorul Islam University, Kanyakumari 629180, India
2Department of Mechanical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati 781039, India
Received 6 April 2012; Accepted 9 July 2012
Academic Editors: A. Sanyal and F. Sugino
Copyright © 2012 D. Arumuga Perumal et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- V. A. Kirsh, I. L. Borisov, and V. V. Volkov, “Hydrodynamics of a thermopervaporation flow membrane module with cylindrical spacers,” Petroleum Chemistry, vol. 53, no. 8, pp. 578–584, 2013.
- Abbas Fakhari, and Taehun Lee, “Finite-difference lattice Boltzmann method with a block-structured adaptive-mesh-refinement technique,” Physical Review E, vol. 89, no. 3, 2014.