- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Mathematical Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 632429, 9 pages
Subclasses of Analytic Functions Associated with Generalised Multiplier Transformations
1Faculty of Computer and Mathematical Sciences, MARA University of Technology, 40450 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
2Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Faculty of Science, University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Received 20 January 2012; Accepted 25 March 2012
Academic Editors: O. Miyagaki and W. Yu
Copyright © 2012 Rashidah Omar and Suzeini Abdul Halim. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Cǎtaş, “On certain classes of p-valent functions defined by new multiplier transformations,” TC Istanbul Kultur University Publications, TC Istanbul kultur University, vol. 91, pp. 241–250, 2008, Proceedings of the International Symposium on Geometric Function Theory and Applications (GFTA '07), Istanbul, Turkey, August 2007.
- A. Cǎtaş, G. I. Oros, and G. Oros, “Differential subordinations associated with multiplier transformations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2008, Article ID 845724, 11 pages, 2008.
- A. Cǎtaş, “Neighborhoods of a certain class of analytic functions with negative coefficients,” Banach Journal of Mathematical Analysis, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 111–121, 2009.
- N. E. Cho and K. I. Noor, “Sandwich-type theorems for a class of multiplier transformations associated with the Noor integral operators,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 904272, 13 pages, 2012.
- R. M. El-Ashwah, M. K. Aouf, and S. M. El-Deeb, “On a class of multivalent functions defined by an extended multiplier transformations,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 60, no. 3, pp. 623–628, 2010.
- A. A. Lupaş, “A note on a subclass of analytic functions defined by Ruscheweyh derivative and multiplier transformations,” International Journal of Open Problems in Complex Analysis, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 60–66, 2010.
- K. I. Noor, “On new classes of integral operators,” Journal of Natural Geometry, vol. 16, pp. 71–80, 1999.
- S. R. Mondal and A. Swaminathan, “Geometric properties of generalized polylogarithm,” Integral Transforms and Special Functions, vol. 21, no. 9, pp. 691–701, 2010.
- N. E. Cho and J. A. Kim, “Inclusion properties of certain subclasses of analytic functions defined by a multiplier transformation,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 52, no. 3-4, pp. 323–330, 2006.
- J. H. Choi, M. Saigo, and H. M. Srivastava, “Some inclusion properties of a certain family of integral operators,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 276, no. 1, pp. 432–445, 2002.
- O. S. Kwon and N. E. Cho, “Inclusion properties for certain subclasses of analytic functions associated with the Dziok-Srivastava operator,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2007, Article ID 51079, 10 pages, 2007.
- N. E. Cho and H. M. Srivastava, “Argument estimates of certain analytic functions defined by a class of multiplier transformations,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 37, no. 1-2, pp. 39–49, 2003.
- F. M. Al-Oboudi, “On univalent functions defined by derivative operator,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 27, pp. 1429–1436, 2004.
- G. S. Salagean, “Subclasses of univalent functions,” in Proceedings of the Complex Analysis 5th Romanian-Finnish Seminar, Part 1, vol. 1013, pp. 362–372, Springer, 1983.
- B. A. Uralegaddi and C. Somanatha, “Certain classes of univalent functions,” in Current Topics in Analytic Function Theory, pp. 371–374, World Scientific, River Edge, NJ, USA, 1992.
- W. Ma and D. Minda, “A unified treatment of some special classes of univalent functions,” in Proceedings of the Conference on Complex Analysis, Z. Li, F. Ren, L. Yang, and S. Zhang, Eds., pp. 157–169, International Press, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 1992.
- W. Janowski, “Some extremal problems for certain families of analytic functions I,” Annales Polonici Mathematici, vol. 28, pp. 297–326, 1973.
- R. Omar and S. A. Halim, “Classes of functions defined by Dziok-Srivastavaoperator,” Far East Journal of Mathematical Sciences. In press.
- P. Enigenberg, S. S. Miller, P. T. Mocanu, and M. O. Reade, “On a Briot-Bouquet differential subordination,” General Inequalities, vol. 3, pp. 339–348, 1983.
- S. S. Miller and P. T. Mocanu, “Differential subordination and univalent functions,” The Michigan Mathematical Journal, vol. 28, pp. 157–171, 1981.
- S. D. Bernardi, “Convex and starlike univalent functions,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 135, pp. 429–446, 1969.
- I. B. Jung, Y. C. Kim, and H. M. Srivastava, “The Hardy space of analytic functions associated with certain one-parameter families of integral operators,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 176, no. 1, pp. 138–147, 1993.
- R. J. Libera, “Some classes of regular univalent functions,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 16, pp. 755–758, 1965.
- A. E. Livington, “On the radius of univalence of certain analytic functions,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 17, pp. 352–357, 1966.