- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 682168, 18 pages
CD200:CD200R-Mediated Regulation of Immunity
Departments of Surgery and Immunology, University Health Network and The Toronto Hospital, Toronto, ON, Canada M5G 1L7
Received 22 October 2012; Accepted 14 November 2012
Academic Editors: R. Orentas and P. Puccetti
Copyright © 2012 Reginald M. Gorczynski. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Arzu Didem Yalcin, Aykut Cilli, Atil Bisgin, Ludwig G Strauss, and Felix Herth, “Omalizumab is effective in treating severe asthma in patients with severe cardiovascular complications and its effects on sCD200, d-dimer, CXCL8, 25-hydroxyvitamin D and IL-1β levels,” Expert Opinion on Biological Therapy, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Erkan Alpsoy, “There might be a role for CD200 in the pathogenesis of autoimmune and inflammatory skin disorders,” Medical Science Monitor, vol. 19, pp. 888–891, 2013.
- Arzu Didem Yalcin, Saadet Gumuslu, Secil Ucar, and Ludwig G. Strauss, “Effects of omalizumab on eosinophil cationic peptide, 25-hydroxyvitamin-D, IL-1 beta and sCD200 in cases of Samter's syndrome: 36 months follow-up,” Immunopharmacology And Immunotoxicology, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 524–527, 2013.
- Ryan D. Estep, Stephanie D. Rawlings, Helen Li, Minsha Manoharan, Elizabeth T. Blaine, Megan A. O'Connor, Ilhem Messaoudi, Michael K. Axthelm, and Scott W. Wong, “The Rhesus Rhadinovirus CD200 Homologue Affects Immune Responses and Viral Loads during In Vivo Infection,” Journal of Virology, vol. 88, no. 18, pp. 10635–10654, 2014.
- Ayse Akman-Karakas, Arzu Didem Yalcin, Saliha Koc, Saadet Gumuslu, Erkan Ergun, Gizem Esra Genc, Gozde Ongut, Soner Uzun, and Erkan Alpsoy, “Serum Soluble CD200 Level was Higher in Patients with Bullous Pemphigoid During the Active Phase of the Disease than for Healthy Individuals,” Clinical Laboratory, vol. 60, no. 7, pp. 1237–1240, 2014.
- Arzu Didem Yalcin, “An Overview of the Effects of anti-IgE Therapies,” Medical Science Monitor, vol. 20, pp. 1691–1699, 2014.
- Saadet Gumuslu, “Evaluation of soluble CD200 levels in type 2 diabetic foot and nephropathic patients: Association with disease activity,” Medical Science Monitor, vol. 20, pp. 1078–1081, 2014.
- Seda Tural Onur, Arzu Didem Yalcin, Betul Celik, and Saadet Gumuslu, “Evaluation of d-dimer, CXCL8, homocysteine, eosinophil cationic peptide, 25(OH)-vitamin D and immunomodulatory OX-2 levels in allergic patients,” Journal of Asthma, pp. 1–5, 2015.