- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 692190, 15 pages
Constrained Peptides as Miniature Protein Structures
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry and BioFrontiers Institute, University of Colorado at Boulder, 596 University of Colorado at Boulder, Boulder, CO 80309-0596, USA
Received 29 July 2012; Accepted 3 September 2012
Academic Editors: D. Civitareale, O. Hino, and D. Hoja-Lukowicz
Copyright © 2012 Hang Yin. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Daniel Baxter, Christopher G Ullman, and Jody M Mason, “Library construction, selection and modification strategies to generate therapeutic peptide-based modulators of protein–protein interactions,” Future Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 6, no. 18, pp. 2073–2092, 2014.
- Said El Kazzouli, Mosto M. Bousmina, and Jean-Pierre Majoral, “Dendrimer Space Exploration: An Assessment of Dendrimers/Dendritic Scaffolding as Inhibitors of Protein-Protein Interactions, a Potential New Area of Pharmaceutical Development,” Chemical Reviews, vol. 114, no. 2, pp. 1327–1342, 2014.
- Kobra Omidfar, and Maryam Daneshpour, “Advances in phage display technology for drug discovery,” Expert Opinion on Drug Discovery, pp. 1–19, 2015.