- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 701209, 4 pages
Application of the Pippard Relations to Cyclohexane near the Melting Point
Department of Physics, Middle East Technical University, 06531 Ankara, Turkey
Received 13 September 2012; Accepted 3 October 2012
Academic Editors: J. K. Brennan, Z. Slanina, and P. Trens
Copyright © 2012 Hamit Yurtseven. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. Wilhelm, M. Zettler, and H. Sackmann, “Molar heat capacities for the binary systems cyclohexane, carbon tetrachloride, silicon tetrachloride and tin tetrachloride,” Berichte der Bunsengesellschaft für Physikalische Chemie, vol. 78, pp. 795–804, 1974.
- M. Ito, “Raman spectra of cyclohexane crystal I and crystal II,” Spectrochimica Acta, vol. 21, no. 12, pp. 2063–2076, 1963.
- R. J. Obremski, C. W. Brown, and E. R. Lippincott, “Vibrational spectra of single crystals. Polymorphic solids of cyclohexane,” Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 49, article 185, 7 pages, 1968.
- F. T. Bartoli and T. A. Litovitz, “Analysis of orientational broadening of Raman line shapes,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 56, no. 1, pp. 404–412, 1972.
- J. Schultz, “Molecular Reorientations in Liquid and Solid Cyclohexane-Interpretation of Relaxation Functions from Raman Line-Profiles,” Zeitschrift für Naturforschung, vol. 29a, p. 1636, 1974.
- M. L. Bansal and A. P. Roy, “A study of the rotational correlation function for cyclohexane by Raman scattering,” Molecular Physics, vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 1419–1426, 1979.
- J. Jonas, D. Haska, and S. G. Huang, “Density effects of transport properties in liquid cyclohexane,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry, vol. 84, no. 1, pp. 109–112, 1980.
- J. Haines and D. F. R. Gilson, “Vibrational spectroscopic studies of the phase transitions in cyclohexan at high pressure,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry, vol. 93, no. 23, pp. 7920–7925, 1989.
- R. Kahn, R. Fourme, D. Andre, and M. Renaud, “Crystal structure of cyclohexane I and II,” Acta Crystallographica Section B, vol. 29, pp. 131–138, 1973.
- H. Farman, L. O. ’Mard, J. C. Dore, and M. C. Bellissent-Funel, “Structural studies of cyclohexane, C6D12, by neutron diffraction,” Molecular Physics, vol. 73, no. 4, pp. 855–871, 1991.
- J. Crain, W. C. K. Poon, A. Cairns-Smith, and P. D. Hatton, “High-pressure Raman spectroscopic study of cyclohexane C6H12 and C6D12,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry, vol. 96, no. 20, pp. 8168–8173, 1992.
- V. G. Baonza, “Phase transitions in cyclohexane up to 10 GPa,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 398, pp. 171–179, 2004.
- M. G. Pravica, Y. Shen, and M. F. Nicol, “High pressure Raman spectroscopic study of structural polymorphism in cyclohexane,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 84, no. 26, pp. 5452–5454, 2004.
- A. Brodka and T. W. Zerda, “Molecular dynamics simulation of liquid-solid phase transition of cyclohexane. I,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 97, no. 8, pp. 5669–5675, 1997.
- M. Pravica, Y. Shen, Z. Quine, E. Romano, and D. Hartnett, “High-pressure studies of cyclohexane to 40 GPa,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 111, no. 16, pp. 4103–4108, 2007.
- N. B. Wilding, J. Crain, and P. D. Hatton, “Structural studies of cyclohexane IV,” Acta Crystallographica Section B, vol. 49, pp. 320–328, 1993.
- P. Pruzan, D. H. Liebenberg, and R. L. Mills, “Experimental evidence for a second-order transformation prior to melting in ammonia, organic compounds and ice I,” Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, vol. 47, no. 10, pp. 949–961, 1986.
- T. Ueda, K. Kurokawa, H. Omichi, K. Miyakubo, and T. Eguchi, “Phase transition and molecular motion of cyclohexane confined in metal-organic framework, IRMOF-1, as studied by 2H NMR,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 443, no. 4–6, pp. 293–297, 2007.