- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 707586, 6 pages
Withaferin A Induces Proteasome-Dependent Degradation of Breast Cancer Susceptibility Gene 1 and Heat Shock Factor 1 Proteins in Breast Cancer Cells
1Department of Surgery, University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, KS 66160, USA
2Department of Medicinal Chemistry, The University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS 66045, USA
Received 23 May 2012; Accepted 1 August 2012
Academic Editors: A. Azem, A.-M. Lambeir, B. Penke, and A. Tavares
Copyright © 2012 Xuan Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tania Das, Kumar Singha Roy, Tulika Chakrabarti, Sibabrata Mukhopadhyay, and Susanta Roychoudhury, “Withaferin A modulates the Spindle Assembly Checkpoint by degradation of Mad2–Cdc20 complex in colorectal cancer cell lines,” Biochemical Pharmacology, 2014.
- Juan M. Sonego, Ezequiel M. Rivero, Lucía Gargiulo, Isabel Lüthy, Lautaro D. Alvarez, Adriana S. Veleiro, and Gerardo Burton, “Synthesis and biological evaluation of salpichrolide analogs as antiestrogenic agents,” European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 82, pp. 233–241, 2014.