- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 716367, 8 pages
Guided Self-Help for Prevention of Depression and Anxiety in Women with Breast Cancer
1Faculty of Nursing and Medical Care, Keio University, 35 Shinanomachi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-8582, Japan
2St. Luke’s College of Nursing, Tokyo 104-0044, Japan
3School of Nursing, Hyogo University of Health Sciences, Hyogo 650-8530, Japan
4Department of Stem Cell Transplantation and Cellular Therapy, MD Anderson Cancer Center, The University of Texas, Houston, TX 77030, USA
5School of Medicine, Showa University, Tokyo 142-8555, Japan
6Department of Breast Medical Oncology, MD Anderson Cancer Center, The University of Texas, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Received 11 September 2012; Accepted 27 September 2012
Academic Editors: N. M. C. Alexandre and N. Jarrett
Copyright © 2012 Hiroko Komatsu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. Johannsen, I. Farver, N. Beck, and R. Zachariae, “The efficacy of psychosocial intervention for pain in breast cancer patients and survivors: a systematic review and meta-analysis,” Breast Cancer Research and Treatment, vol. 138, no. 3, pp. 675–690, 2013.
- Ritva Rissanen, Cecilia Arving, Johan Ahlgren, and Karin Nordin, “Group versus individual stress management intervention in breast cancer patients for fatigue and emotional reactivity: A randomised intervention study,” Acta Oncologica, vol. 53, no. 9, pp. 1221–1229, 2014.
- Caryl D. Fulcher, Hee-Ju Kim, Patsy R. Smith, and Tammie L. Sherner, “Putting Evidence Into Practice: Evidence-Based Interventions for Depression,” Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, vol. 18, no. s6, pp. 26–37, 2014.