- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 728571, 12 pages
Calpain Dysregulation in Alzheimer’s Disease
Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, 303 E. Chicago Avenue, Ward 8-140, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Received 26 August 2012; Accepted 12 September 2012
Academic Editors: A. Caceres and B. Lenarcic
Copyright © 2012 Adriana Ferreira. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- MaryKate McBrayer, and Ralph A. Nixon, “Lysosome and calcium dysregulation in Alzheimer's disease: partners in crime,” Biochemical Society Transactions, vol. 41, pp. 1495–1502, 2013.
- Kendall R. Walker, and Giuseppina Tesco, “Molecular mechanisms of cognitive dysfunction following traumatic brain injury,” Frontiers In Aging Neuroscience, vol. 5, 2013.
- Ming Chen, and Huey T. Nguyen, “Our â€œenergy-Ca2+ signaling deficitsâ€ hypothesis and its explanatory potential for key features of Alzheimerâ€™s disease,” Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience, vol. 6, 2014.
- Andrew F. Teich, Russell E. Nicholls, Daniela Puzzo, Jole Fiorito, Rosa Purgatorio, Mauro Fa’, and Ottavio Arancio, “Synaptic Therapy in Alzheimer’s Disease: A CREB-centric Approach,” Neurotherapeutics, 2015.