- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Renewable Energy
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 745020, 8 pages
Technoeconomic and Carbon Emission Analysis for a Grid-Connected Photovoltaic System in Malacca
Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Technology Malaysia (UTM), 81310 Skudai Johor, Malaysia
Received 30 April 2012; Accepted 7 June 2012
Academic Editors: E. R. Bandala and B. Mwinyiwiwa
Copyright © 2012 Wei Yee Teoh et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- U.S. Energy Information Administration, Annual Energy Review, 2010.
- S. Shafiee and E. Topal, “When will fossil fuel reserves be diminished?” Energy Policy, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 181–189, 2009.
- I. A. B. W A Razak, Short term load forecasting using data mining technique [M.S. thesis], University Teknology Malaysia, 2008.
- S. Shafiee and E. Topal, “A long-term view of worldwide fossil fuel prices,” Applied Energy, vol. 87, no. 3, pp. 988–1000, 2010.
- Solarbuzz, Solar Market Research and Analysis, Solar Module Retail Price Environmenty, http://www.solarbuzz.com/facts-and-figures/retail-price-environment/module-prices.
- Berita Harian, Rembia-Melaka Pindah Kawasan Pembangunan Teknologi Hijau, Berita Harian, 2010.
- Energy Commission Malaysia. Statistic of Electricity Supply Industry in Malaysia, 2010.
- S. I. Mustapa, L. Y. Peng, and A. H. Hashim, “Issues and challenges of renewable energy development: a Malaysian experience,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Energy and Sustainable Development: Issues and Strategies (ESD '10), June 2010.
- M. A. Abdullah, A. H. M. Yatim, C. W. Tan, and R. Saidur, “A review of maximum power point tracking algorithms for wind energy systems,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 3220–3227, 2012.
- M. S. Ngan and C. W. Tan, “Assessment of economic viability for PV/wind/diesel hybrid energy system in southern Peninsular Malaysia,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 634–647, 2012.
- Iea International Energy Agency, Bas Verhoeven, and K N B.V., Utility Aspects of Grid Connected Photovoltaic Power systems, in Task V Report IEA PVPS T5-011998.
- U.S. Energy Information Administration, International Energy Outlook, 2011.
- MBIPV National Project Team Ministry of Energy, MalaysiaNational Survey Report of PV Power Applications in Malaysia 2009, Green Technology & Water Malaysia, 2010.
- Ministry of Energy, Green Technology and Water, “National Renewable Energy Policy and Action Plan,” April 2010.
- Datasheet, bp Solar, 165 watt photovoltaic module BP, 3165, http://www.bp.com/sectiongenericarticle.do?categoryId=9025019&contentId=7046515.
- Datasheet, SunPower TM225 Solar Panel, www.mbipv.net.my/dload/FAQs%20on%20FiT.pdf.
- Datasheet, SunPower TM315 Solar Panel, http://www.sunpowercorp.com.au.
- Datasheet, Tecnical Data Sunny Central SC250/250HE. SC250-250HE-26-BE3507.
- J. Mulhausen, J. Schaefer, M. Mynam, A. Guzmán, and M. Donolo, “Anti-islanding today, successful islanding in the future,” in Proceedings of the 63rd Annual Conference for Protective Relay Engineers, April 2010.
- Berita Utama Melaka Hari Ini, Komited Bangunkan Teknologi Hijau-Malaka Bina World Solar Valley, 2010, http://www.seda.gov.my/go-home.php?omaneg=00010100000001010101000100001000000000000000000000&s=171.
- E C S T Department of Electricity Supply Regulation, Electricity Supply Industry in Malaysia—Performance And Statistical Information 2006. Energy Commission, 2007.
- B. Hashim, Development of unit commitment assessment technique based on Malaysia grid code requirement [Thesis of Master Degree of Engineering], UTM, 2007.
- Energy Commission Malaysia. Statistic of Electricity Supply Industry in Malaysia.
- 2010, Google Map, Map of Rembia Alor Gajah, Melaka Malaysiahttp://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Rembia+Alor+Gajah, +Melaka+Malaysia&sll=2. 326121, 102. 209801&sspn=0. 02397, 0. 038581&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Rembia, +Alor+Gajah, +Melaka, +Malaysia&z=15&iwloc=A.
- Ir. Azman Mohd, “Green energy and technology: issues and challenges,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Advances in Renewable Energy Technologies (ICARET '10), Cyberjaya, Malaysia, 2010.
- Malaysian Meteorological Department, http://www.met.gov.my.
- MBIPV Project, “Frequently Asked Questions on Feed-in Tariff (FiT),” http://www.mbipv.net.my/.
- T. N. Berhad, Pricing & Tariff, 2010.
- N R E L, (Nrel), HOMER, National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), http://www.nrel.gov/homer.
- B. van Ruijven and D. P. van Vuuren, “Oil and natural gas prices and greenhouse gas emission mitigation,” Energy Policy, vol. 37, no. 11, pp. 4797–4808, 2009.
- B. Norton, P. C. Eames, and S. N. G. Lo, “Full-energy-chain analysis of greenhouse gas emissions for solar thermal electric power generation systems,” Renewable Energy, vol. 15, no. 1–4, pp. 131–136, 1998.