- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 765380, 8 pages
High Dose Infliximab in the Treatment of Refractory Uveitis: Does Dose Matter?
Division of Pediatric Rheumatology, Children's Hospital Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
Received 8 September 2011; Accepted 3 October 2011
Academic Editor: C. J. Chen
Copyright © 2012 Sukesh Sukumaran et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Adriano Magli, Raimondo Forte, Pasqualina Navarro, Giustina Russo, Francesca Orlando, Loredana Latanza, and Maria Alessio, “Adalimumab for juvenile idiopathic arthritis-associated uveitis,” Graefe's Archive for Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology, vol. 251, no. 6, pp. 1601–1606, 2013.
- Matthew L. Stoll, and Randy Q. Cron, “Treatment of Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis in the Biologic Age,” Rheumatic Disease Clinics of North America, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 751–+, 2013.
- Sibel Kadayifcilar, and Seza Ozen, “Rheumatic Inflammatory Eye Diseases of Childhood,” Rheumatic Disease Clinics of North America, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 801–+, 2013.
- Ajay Tambralli, Timothy Beukelman, Peter Weiser, Thomas Prescott Atkinson, Randy Quentin Cron, and Matthew Laurence Stoll, “High Doses of Infliximab in the Management of Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis,” Journal of Rheumatology, vol. 40, no. 10, pp. 1749–1755, 2013.
- Femke H. M. Prince, and Daniel H. Solomon, “Dosing of Biologics in Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis: Is the Sky the Limit?,” Journal of Rheumatology, vol. 40, no. 10, pp. 1643–1645, 2013.
- Maria Pia Paroli, Alessandro Abbouda, Irene Abicca, Alfredo Sapìa, and Marino Paroli, “Biological agents in the treatment of uveitis,” Advances in Bioscience and Biotechnology, vol. 04, no. 08, pp. 64–72, 2013.
- Gabriele Simonini, Katie Druce, Rolando Cimaz, Gary J. Macfarlane, and Gareth T. Jones, “Current Evidence of Anti-Tumor Necrosis Factor alpha Treatment Efficacy in Childhood Chronic Uveitis: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis Approach of Individual Drugs,” Arthritis Care & Research, vol. 66, no. 7, pp. 1073–1084, 2014.
- Rosa Bou, Estíbaliz Iglesias, and Jordi Antón, “Treatment of Uveitis Associated with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis,” Current Rheumatology Reports, vol. 16, no. 8, 2014.
- Randy Q. Cron, “Treatment of juvenile idiopathic arthritis: a revolution in care,” Pediatric Rheumatology, vol. 12, 2014.
- Jonathan N. Kruh, Paul Yang, Ana M. Suelves, and C. Stephen Foster, “Infliximab for the Treatment of Refractory Noninfectious Uveitis A Study of 88 Patients with Long-term Follow-up,” Ophthalmology, vol. 121, no. 1, pp. 358–364, 2014.
- Melissa A. Lerman, and C. Egla Rabinovich, “The Future Is Now: Biologics for Non-Infectious Pediatric Anterior Uveitis,” Pediatric Drugs, 2015.
- Valeria Kheir, Jean Vaudaux, and Yan Guex-Crosier, “Review of the latest systemic treatments for chronic non-infectious uveitis,” Expert Review of Ophthalmology, pp. 1–23, 2016.