- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 765380, 8 pages
High Dose Infliximab in the Treatment of Refractory Uveitis: Does Dose Matter?
Division of Pediatric Rheumatology, Children's Hospital Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
Received 8 September 2011; Accepted 3 October 2011
Academic Editor: C. J. Chen
Copyright © 2012 Sukesh Sukumaran et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Adriano Magli, Raimondo Forte, Pasqualina Navarro, Giustina Russo, Francesca Orlando, Loredana Latanza, and Maria Alessio, “Adalimumab for juvenile idiopathic arthritis-associated uveitis,” Graefe's Archive for Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology, vol. 251, no. 6, pp. 1601–1606, 2013.
- Sibel Kadayifcilar, and Seza Ozen, “Rheumatic Inflammatory Eye Diseases of Childhood,” Rheumatic Disease Clinics of North America, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 801–+, 2013.
- Gabriele Simonini, Katie Druce, Rolando Cimaz, Gary J. Macfarlane, and Gareth T. Jones, “Current Evidence of Anti-Tumor Necrosis Factor alpha Treatment Efficacy in Childhood Chronic Uveitis: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis Approach of Individual Drugs,” Arthritis Care & Research, vol. 66, no. 7, pp. 1073–1084, 2014.
- Randy Q. Cron, “Treatment of juvenile idiopathic arthritis: a revolution in care,” Pediatric Rheumatology, vol. 12, 2014.