- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Signal Processing
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 781653, 11 pages
A Hierarchical Algorithm for Multiphase Texture Image Segmentation
1Department of Eye and Vision Science, University of Liverpool, Daulby Street, Liverpool L69 3GA, UK
2Centre for Mathematical Imaging Techniques and Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Liverpool, Peach Street, Liverpool L69 7ZL, UK
Received 30 March 2012; Accepted 3 May 2012
Academic Editors: G. Camps-Valls, I. Guler, and C.-W. Kok
Copyright © 2012 Yalin Zheng and Ke Chen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yalin Zheng, and Ke Chen, “A general model for multiphase texture segmentation and its applications to retinal image analysis,” Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 374–381, 2013.
- Dominic Williams, Ahmed Elsheikh, Yalin Zheng, and Fangjun Bao, “Automatic segmentation of anterior segment optical coherence tomography images,” Journal Of Biomedical Optics, vol. 18, no. 5, 2013.
- Yalin Zheng, Man Ting Kwong, Ian J. C. MacCormick, Nicholas A. V. Beare, and Simon P. Harding, “A Comprehensive Texture Segmentation Framework for Segmentation of Capillary Non-Perfusion Regions in Fundus Fluorescein Angiograms,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 4, 2014.