- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 783752, 4 pages
Comparative Estimation of Major Iridoid Glucosides from Different Parts of Incarvillea emodi
1Hill Area Tea Science Division, Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Himachal Pradesh, Palampur 176061, India
2Floriculture Division, Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Himachal Pradesh, Palampur 176061, India
Received 1 February 2012; Accepted 27 February 2012
Academic Editors: G. R. Dennis, J. Matysiak, L. Nahar, and T. Richard
Copyright © 2012 Ajay Rana et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Dinda, S. Debnath, and Y. Harigaya, “Naturally occurring secoiridoids and bioactivity of naturally occurring iridoids and secoiridoids. A review, part 2,” Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, vol. 55, no. 5, pp. 689–728, 2007.
- B. Dinda, D. Roy Chowdhury, and B. C. Mohanta, “Naturally occurring iridoids, secoiridoids and their bioactivity. An updated review, part 3,” Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, vol. 57, no. 8, pp. 765–796, 2009.
- E. L. Ghisalberti, “Biological and pharmacological activity of naturally occurring iridoids and secoiridoids,” Phytomedicine, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 147–163, 1998.
- P. Bhandari, N. Kumar, B. Singh, A. P. Gupta, V. K. Kaul, and P. S. Ahuja, “Stability-indicating LC-PDA method for determination of picrosides in hepatoprotective Indian herbal preparations of Picrorhiza kurroa,” Chromatographia, vol. 69, no. 3-4, pp. 221–227, 2009.
- V. N. Syrov, A. N. Nabiev, Z. A. Khushbaktova, U. V. Zakhidov, M. S. Maksudov, and Z. Saatov, “Hepatoprotector activity of iridoid glycosides with respect to heliotrine-induced acute toxic liver damage in mice,” Pharmaceutical Chemistry Journal, vol. 33, no. 8, pp. 410–412, 1999.
- Z. W. Yu, H. Y. Zhu, X. S. Yang, Q. Y. Sun, and X. J. Hao, “Study on chemical constituents from Incarvillea arguta and their accelerating PC-12 cell differentiation,” China Journal of Chinese Materia Medica, vol. 30, no. 17, pp. 1335–1338, 2005.
- C. S. Yuan, Q. Zhang, W. D. Xie, X. P. Yang, and Z. J. Jia, “Iridoids from Pedicularis kansuensis forma albiflora,” Pharmazie, vol. 58, no. 6, pp. 428–430, 2003.
- A. L. Robert and S. R. Frank, “High performance liquid chromatographic analysis of Iridoid glycosides from Penstemon rydbergii varieties,” Phytochemical Analysis, vol. 2, pp. 35–37, 1991.
- H. J. Li, P. Li, and W. C. Ye, “Determination of five major iridoid glucosides in Flos Lonicerae by high-performance liquid chromatography coupled with evaporative light scattering detection,” Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 1008, no. 2, pp. 167–172, 2003.
- M. Li, R. Zhang, C. Li, P. Fan, Q. Zhang, and Z. Jia, “Development of a validated HPLC-PAD-APCI/MS method for the identification and determination of iridoid glycosides in Lamiophlomis rotata,” Analytical Methods, vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 714–721, 2010.
- N. Singh, A. P. Gupta, B. Singh, and V. K. Kaul, “Quantification of picroside-I and picroside-II in Picrorhiza kurroa by HPTLC,” Journal of Liquid Chromatography and Related Technologies, vol. 28, no. 11, pp. 1679–1691, 2005.
- J. R. D. A. Silva, A. C. F. Amaral, C. V. Da Silveira, C. M. Rezende, and A. C. Pinto, “Quantitative determination by HPLC of iridoids in the bark and latex of Himatanthus sucuuba,” Acta Amazonica, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 119–122, 2007.
- L. Yang, Y. Wang, L. Wang, H. Xiao, Z. Wang, and Z. Hu, “Rapid quantification of iridoid glycosides analogues in the formulated Chinese medicine Longdan Xiegan Decoction using high-performance liquid chromatography coupled with mass spectromentry,” Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 1216, no. 11, pp. 2098–2103, 2009.
- A. Rana, D. Dhyani, A. Gulati, and H. P. Singh, “Isolation of two major iridoid glucosides from Incarvillea emodi,” Natural Product Research, vol. 25, no. 10, pp. 1014–1017, 2011.
- A. Bianco, M. Massa, J. U. Oguakwa, and P. Passacantilli, “5-deoxystansioside, an iridoid glucoside from Tecoma stans,” Phytochemistry, vol. 20, no. 8, pp. 1871–1872, 1981.
- O. Sticher and O. Salama, “Iridoid glucosides from Euphrasia rostkoviana,” Planta Medica, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 122–123, 1981.