- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 795075, 14 pages
Role of Natural Killer Cells in Multiple Sclerosis
Department of Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, University of Oslo, POB 1103, 0317 Oslo, Norway
Received 26 July 2012; Accepted 29 August 2012
Academic Editors: M. C. Béné and A. Tommasini
Copyright © 2012 A. A. Maghazachi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Azzam A. Maghazachi, “On The Role of Natural Killer Cells in Neurodegenerative Diseases,” Toxins, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 363–375, 2013.
- Zaidoon Al-Jaderi, and Azzam A. Maghazachi, “Effects of Vitamin D-3, Calcipotriol and FTY720 on the Expression of Surface Molecules and Cytolytic Activities of Human Natural Killer Cells and Dendritic Cells,” Toxins, vol. 5, no. 11, pp. 1932–1947, 2013.
- Gabriel Arellano, Payton A. Ottum, Lilian I. Reyes, Paula I. Burgos, and Rodrigo Naves, “Stage-Specific Role of Interferon-Gamma in Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis and Multiple Sclerosis,” Frontiers in Immunology, vol. 6, 2015.