- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Chemical Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 842021, 4 pages
Effect of Sliver Nanoparticles on Wool Fibre
Department of Fashion Technology, Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Sathyamangalam 638 401, India
Received 4 October 2012; Accepted 7 November 2012
Academic Editors: F. Banat and A. Ragauskas
Copyright © 2012 R. Perumalraj. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. Patel, S. Kapoor, D. P. Dave, and T. Mukherjee, “Synthesis of nanosized silver colloids by microwave dielectric heating,” Journal of Chemical Sciences, vol. 117, no. 1, pp. 53–60, 2005.
- L. Razafimahefa, S. Chlebicki, I. Vroman, and E. Devaux, “Effect of nanoclays on the dyeability of polypropylene nanocomposite fibres,” Coloration Technology, vol. 124, no. 2, pp. 86–91, 2008.
- M. Radetic, V. llic, V. Vodnik et al., “Multifunctional properties of polyester fabrics modified by corona discharge/air RF plasma and colloidal TiO2 nanoparticles,” Polymers for Advanced Technologies, vol. 19, no. 12, pp. 1816–1821, 2008.
- J. Cegarra, P. Puente, and J. Gacén, “Influence of wool bleaching with hydrogen peroxide on dyeing with CI Acid Blue 80,” Coloration Technology, vol. 121, no. 1, pp. 21–24, 2005.
- J. A. Maclaren and B. Milligan, Wool Science: The Chemical Reactivity of the Fibre, vol. 122, Science Press, Marrickville, Australia; Coloration Technology, Millington, Tenn, USA, 1981.
- J. Cegarra, J. Gacen, and M. Caro, “Optimization of the conventional bleaching of wool with hydrogen peroxide,” The Journal of the Society of Dyers and Colourist, vol. 94, pp. 85–90, 1978.
- J. Gacen and D. Cayuela, “Comparison of wool bleaching with hydrogen peroxide in alkaline and acidic media,” Journal of the Society of Dyers and Colourists, vol. 116, no. 1, pp. 13–15, 2000.
- X. Liu, C. J. Hurren, L. J. Wang, and X. G. Wang, “Effects of bleaching and dyeing on the quality of alpaca tops and yarns,” Fibers and Polymers, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 128–133, 2004.
- J. R. Barone, W. F. Schmidt, and N. T. Gregoire, “Extrusion of feather keratin,” Journal of Applied Polymer Science, vol. 100, no. 2, pp. 1432–1442, 2006.
- J. R. Barone, W. F. Schmidt, and C. F. E. Liebner, “Thermally processed keratin films,” Journal of Applied Polymer Science, vol. 97, no. 4, pp. 1644–1651, 2005.
- K. Katoh, M. Shibayama, T. Tanabe, and K. Yamauchi, “Preparation and properties of keratin-poly(vinyl alcohol) blend fiber,” Journal of Applied Polymer Science, vol. 91, no. 2, pp. 756–762, 2004.
- S. Novak, S. Kobe, and P. McGuiness, “The effect of chemically bonded organic surface layers on the behaviour of fine powders,” Powder Technology, vol. 139, no. 2, pp. 140–147, 2004.
- W. Xu, W. Cui, W. Li, and W. Guo, “Development and characterizations of super-fine wool powder,” Powder Technology, vol. 140, no. 1-2, pp. 136–140, 2004.
- X. Wang, W. Xu, and G. Ke, “Preparation and dyeing of superfine down-powder/viscose blend film,” Fibers and Polymers, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 250–254, 2006.