- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Artificial Intelligence
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 847305, 19 pages
Neural Network Implementations for PCA and Its Extensions
1Enjoyor Labs, Enjoyor Inc., Hangzhou 310030, China
2Faculty of Electromechanical Engineering, Guangdong University of Technology, Guangzhou 510006, China
3Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Concordia University, Montreal, QC, Canada H3G 1M8
Received 8 April 2012; Accepted 14 June 2012
Academic Editors: C. Kotropoulos and B. Schuller
Copyright © 2012 Jialin Qiu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xiongfei Zou, Ying Tang, Shirong Bu, Zhengxiang Luo, and Shouming Zhong, “Neural-Network-Based Approach for Extracting Eigenvectors and Eigenvalues of Real Normal Matrices and Some Extension to Real Matrices,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Li-Woei Chen, Yue-Dar Jou, Fu-Kun Chen, and Shu-Sheng Hao, “Eigenfilter design of linear-phase FIR digital filters using neural minor component analysis,” Digital Signal Processing, 2014.