- About this Journal ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Materials Science
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 894072, 5 pages
Enhanced Size-Dependent Piezoelectricity in Nanostructured Films
Department of Computer Science, University of Verona, Strada Le Grazie, 15, 37134 Verona, Italy
Received 25 January 2012; Accepted 16 February 2012
Academic Editors: Y. Masuda and R. Mota
Copyright © 2012 V. Dallacasa. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z. L. Wang and J. Song, “Piezoelectric nanogenerators based on zinc oxide nanowire arrays,” Science, vol. 312, no. 5771, pp. 243–246, 2006.
- X. Wang, J. Song, J. Liu, and Z. L. Wang, “Direct-current nanogenerator driven by ultrasonic waves,” Science, vol. 316, no. 5821, pp. 102–105, 2007.
- M. S. Majdoub, P. Sharma, and T. Çağin, “Enhanced size-dependent piezoelectricity and elasticity in nanostructure due to the flexoelectric effect,” Physical Review B, vol. 77, no. 12, Article ID 125424, 9 pages, 2008.
- M. S. Majdoub, P. Sharma, and T. Çağin, “Erratum: enhanced size-dependent piezoelectricity and elasticity in nanostructures due to the flexoelectric effect,” Physical Review B, vol. 79, no. 11, Article ID 119904, 2 pages, 2009.
- M. S. Majdoub, P. Sharma, and T. Çağin, “Dramatic enhancement in energy harvesting for a narrow range of dimensions in piezoelectric nanostructures,” Physical Review B, vol. 78, no. 12, Article ID 121407, 4 pages, 2008.
- M. S. Majdoub, P. Sharma, and T. Çağin, “Erratum: dramatic enhancement in energy harvesting for a narrow range of dimensions in piezoelectric nanostructures,” Physical Review B, vol. 79, no. 15, Article ID 159901, 2 pages, 2009.
- V. Dallacasa, F. Dallacasa, P. Di Sia, E. Scavetta, and D. Tonelli, “Nanogenerators based on ZnO or oxides,” Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 1043–1050, 2010.
- J. Bregman, Y. Shapira, and H. Aharoni, “Effects of oxygen partial pressure during deposition on the properties of ion-beam-sputtered indium-tin oxide thin films,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 67, no. 8, pp. 3750–3753, 1990.
- Y. Park, V. Choong, Y. Gao, B. R. Hsieh, and C. W. Tang, “Work function of indium tin oxide transparent conductor measured by photoelectron spectroscopy,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 68, no. 19, pp. 2699–2701, 1996.
- R. Schlaf, H. Murata, and Z. H. Kafaki, “Work funcion measurement on indium tin oxide films,” Journal of Electron Spectroscopy and Related Phenomena, vol. 120, pp. 149–154, 2011.
- X. Wang, G. I. Koleilat, J. Tang, et al., “Tandem colloidal quantum dot solar cells employing a graded recombination layer,” Nature Photonics, vol. 5, no. 8, pp. 480–484, 2011.
- R. Könenkamp and I. Rieck, “Electrical properties of schottky diodes on nano-porous films,” Materials Science and Engineering B, vol. 69, pp. 519–521, 2000.
- R. G. D Sharma and M. S. Roy, “Hybrid nano-cristalline solar cell with copper phtalocyanine sensitizer and hole transporter,” Indian Journal of Pure & Applied Physics, vol. 49, pp. 557–563, 2011.
- Y. Huang, X. Duan, Y. Cui, L. J. Lauhon, K. H. Kim, and C. M. Lieber, “Logic gates and computation from assembled nanowire building blocks,” Science, vol. 294, no. 5545, pp. 1313–1317, 2001.
- A. Bachtold, P. Hadley, T. Nakanishi, and C. Dekker, “Logic circuits with carbon nanotube transistors,” Science, vol. 294, no. 5545, pp. 1317–1320, 2001.
- J. Chen, V. Perebeinos, M. Freitag et al., “Bright infrared emission from electrically induced excitons in carbon nanotubes,” Science, vol. 310, no. 5751, pp. 1171–1174, 2005.